P.S. I Hate You ||Members Introduction Corner||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone,
First of all a warm welcome to P.S. I Hate You forum. Channel V is once again all set to launch a new concept with the story of two sisters who are absolutely different to each other. So all of you who are going to watch the show & looking forward to have fun in India Forums please introduce yourselves before having a kickass start into this forum. You have to simply post
Name:
Which all shows you are following:
Active in which all forums:
Why into p.s. I hate you:
So let's get started by introducing yourselves.😊
With love,
Sree🤗

Edited by firefly.. - 9 years ago
So let me start by introducing myself
Name: sreeparna
Occupation/profession: a registered nursing professional.
Which all shows you are following: Kaisi yeh yaariyan, Dil Dosti Dance, p.s. I hate you, meri ashiqui tumse hi.
Active in which all forums: not active but only following D3 forum.
Why into p.s. I hate you: I was previously following jhalli anjali ki tootey dil ki amazing story which contains most of the actors outta here with Chandni Bhagwanani whom I loved so much in jhalli anjali & also it was one of my shows. So I thaught to give it a chance for actors, PH & the concept.
Name: Siya
Occupation/profession: Project Manager
Which all shows you are following: Veera, D3, Now P.S I Hate You
Active in which all forums: Veera
Why into p.s. I hate you: I love the girl Chandni!!! Then when I started to catch a glimpse of the show I loved the chemistry between Ayaan and Dimple. They are fun to watch. By the way I watch only Dimple and Ayaan parts from Daily Motion not the whole show!!!
NAME - PRIYA ( U CAN CALL ME SHINCHAN)
LOCATION - HARYANA , INDIA
OCCUPATION- - STUDENT :D
WHICH ALL SHOWS YOU ARE FOLLOWING - SADDA HAQ , KAISI YEH YAARIAN , P.S I HATE YOU
ACTIVE IN WHICH ALL FORUMS - SADDA HAQ <3
WHY INTO PS I HATE YOU - I <3 DIMPLE'S ATTITUDE,AND AYAAN AND DIMPLE'S CHEMISTRY

Name: Diya Dawda
Occupation/profession: Student
Which all shows you are following: D3 (I don't even know why), KY2, PS I Hate You, YHM, Kumkum Bhagya, Ek Haseena Thi, Qubool Hai, NAUC, Airlines (from time to time), MRA, CID (from time to time), IKNMP, Adaalat (from time to time), Comedy Night with Kapil, LBC, YHA (from time to time)
Active in which all forums: I'm not too active nowadays...
Why into p.s. I hate you: Because I love Chandni Bhagwanani, I love her acting, and it seemed funny and promising so, yeah. I just really liked it, so I continued watching it.
NAME - Fatima dureshahwar  ( U CAN CALL ME Fatima)
LOCATION - Dubai 
SHOWS I AM FOLLOWING - SADDA HAQ , VEERA KUMKUMBHAGYA, P.S I HATE YOU and somtimes i watch yhm qh
ACTIVE IN WHICH ALL FORUMS - i m not toomuch 😳actve but somtimes i try to active in  VEERA forum 😉
WHY INTO PS I HATE YOU - i love DIMPLE AND AYAAN CHEMISTYR ❤️ NO DOUBT AYAAN IS A KILLER ❤️I MEAN HE IS SO HOT😉 AND CUTE ☺️

Name:  Riddhi
Occupation/profession:  Student
Which all shows you are following:  Indian - KumKum Bhagya, and loosely watch DABH, DAK.  Western - too many to name
Active in which all forums: none currently - just on and off posting
Why into p.s. I hate you:  caught an episode while travelling in India and was interested.  I don't get this channel in the USA