~~Debater Of the Week! ~~ - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Ok debaters it is now time for Debater Of The Week!! Any guess who is our DOW this time?

This week debater is a young lecturer and a learning student. She can speak Telugu, Hindi and English. She is fond of reading and also very helping by nature. She is the one who like to share online books with all of us! 😊

Yes…she is none other than

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌMythiliπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Mythili, congratulations and welcome to the hot seat. I love to read your informative posts and now I am excited to see you being grilled on this hot grill πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

My first set of questions –
1.     What are your fav. Debate topic? Politics, History, Religion or Social?
2.      Do you have any sibling? If yes, are you oldest or youngest or middle one?
3.     Where in India do you live?
4.     What is your favorite subject?
5.     What other sections do you visit at IF other than DM?

Ok friends, now it's your turn…please welcome Mythili and make her feel comfortable with warm up questions and then start her grilling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Please don't ask too personal questions. Mythili- If you are not comfortable answering any question you can pass it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Wow Mythili, DOTW and ROTW both in the same week. πŸ‘

Dear Sowmyaa Ji!!

First of all let me Thank You for launching me in such a wonderful manner.

1.     What are your fav. Debate topic? Politics, History, Religion or Social?

Any topic. But I'm less interested in Films and Film actors.

2.      Do you have any sibling? If yes, are you oldest or youngest or middle one?

I've 2 wonderful brothers elder to me.They are my best friends on Earth till date.I'm the youngest in the family.

3.     Where in India do you live?

Secunderabad of Andhra Pradesh

4.     What is your favorite subject?

Physics for detailed study.I love to learn any subject infact I'm trying to learn Economics these days.

5.     What other sections do you visit at IF other than DM?

Kasam Se Forums for Ram kapoor,JJKN forum for Apurva Agnihotri.

With best wishes,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
OK... time for GRILLLINGGGGGGGG😈 muhahahahhaahah

First of all, Congrats Mythili!!! πŸ˜ƒ (SS, aisa bhi hoota hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ )

anyways .. back to my set of questions (sowmyaa di.. these aren't warm ups.. these are grillingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... oh my its starting of dotw after so many days.. i can't control my grilling πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

- ever scolded ur students?[ ]
- do u enjoy being teacher? If given a chance, which profession u will choose?
- State 5 advantages on being the youngest πŸ˜‰
- Why physics.. why not maths?? πŸ˜›
- If we send u to space... and u have to visit a planet(no earth landing πŸ˜› )..which planet would u choose?
- ever a teacher gone mad at u???
- the subject u hate the most _________
- do u like pesky teens πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ...wht kind of a teen were u when u were in ur teenz πŸ˜›

Will be back with more and more😈.... im not having enough time now (Iftar time approaching 😳 )

Enjoy the grillling Mythili Par-dadi jeee!!! πŸ˜†

Apoorva or Ram Kapoor(you cant say both)
Armaan Suri or Jai Walia
Your conception of a soulmate

How long have you been at IF πŸ˜‰
What would your prefer...Success or laughter and why
What drives you more..Money or creative satisfaction

Do you paint..Are you a good artist
Do you feel that the value of education is belittled in today's age??
Do you believe in love at first sight??

Mythili ji..Caption these pictures

Dont copy for the JJKn section/mid day...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago

Congrats mythili πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

i'll ask question later.

firsf all Happy DusseraπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†buffie yeh itne saare bollywood ke Gandhi kahaan se le aayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by MNMS

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

- ever scolded ur students?

Yeah!! Several times.But I make it a point to warn students only in the staff room(not before other lecturers).I learnt in my school days that Appreciation is a Public affair and Bashing is a Private affair.BTW I do have my own ways to deal with students like you.😈

- do u enjoy being teacher? If given a chance, which profession u will choose?

I really enjoy being a Lecturer very much,the joy of sharing knowledge and the joy of learning by teaching is really wonderful.I want to be financially much more strong for the implementation of my ideals so I may take any other profession but that will be only for some years.

- State 5 advantages on being the youngest πŸ˜‰

Haah!!! So many!!!

1) Need not work much becoz paents don't consider us seriously.

2)Can get tons of gifts from all the members several times

3)Seriously speaking!!! We can get good advices in career,life from all the members of the family.

Nothing more than this.

- Why physics.. why not maths?? πŸ˜›

Most wonderful subject on earth is Physics according to me.Not Maths Becoz Physics involves Maths also.

- If we send u to space... and u have to visit a planet(no earth landing πŸ˜› )..which planet would u choose?

Venus.,this is the planet for pretty people like me😳

- ever a teacher gone mad at u???

Yeah!!! Several times.I've the habit of bothering the boring teachers by several questions on the subject.

- the subject u hate the most :None(I'm crazy about learning crazy things)
- do u like pesky teens πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ...wht kind of a teen were u when u were in ur teenz πŸ˜›

Frankly speaking I get irked by such type of students but I have a plan to handle them.Later on they become my fans.Infact most of the intelligent students are pesky.The class will be lively only with them.I was studious.

Will be back with more and more😈.... im not having enough time now (Iftar time approaching 😳 ) Thank God!!!

Enjoy the grillling Mythili Par-dadi jeee!!! πŸ˜†

OK.Every ... has its day,I will wait for my day to bother u with questions.

With best wishes,

Mythili

[QUOTE=Buffie]

Apoorva or Ram Kapoor(you cant say both)

RamKapoor.He is intelligent alsoπŸ˜†.

Armaan Suri or Jai Walia

So whom are u going to give meπŸ˜‰.If I've to choose Armaan Walia.Means young,intelligent,stinking rich industrialist.Some one like Aditya Mittal is also OK.

Your conception of a soulmate

Tough to define.In my case,he should be a person  who respects my ideals,my feelings,my family members and the one who loves his work and his parents,motherland.

How long have you been at IF πŸ˜‰  So many days!!!!!πŸ˜‰

What would your prefer...Success or laughter and why

Success becoz it gives laughter.If we don't have success we will be laughed at by others.

What drives you more..Money or creative satisfaction

Creative Satisfaction but sufficient money for dosa and Sambar(i don't eat bread butter every day)

Do you paint..Are you a good artist

I think so.Painting gives me immense joy but my brothers say that my paintings give them pain.
Do you feel that the value of education is belittled in today's age??

I really don't know if I should blame the Indian educational system but I'm ready to blame the Indian examination system.Students should be given chance to enjoy the beauty of the subjects.

Do you believe in love at first sight??

May be( if we hear about that person already).We feel some apnapan seeing our soul mates.I don't think this is some illusion.Lets see them first.

Hope I'm correct atleast to 90%

Touch cookiee buffiee!!! BTw wonderful as usual

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Congrats Mythili,
ROTW and DOTW at the same time. Aisa to kabhi naheeN hua.
I will come up with more questions but tell me this:
What is Quantum physics?
What is general relativity?
What is special relativity?
What is string theory?

I know this are questions answered only to people with IQ of 160 and above but do your best to simplyfy it for us commoners.

My answers are:

What is Quantum physics?
First I wish to quote  Feynmann ji
"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."
- Richard P. Feynman"
classical Mechanics explained sucessfully the motion of objects which are directly observable or observable with
instruments like microscope.When the objects are not observable with the help of instruments ,classical concepts cannot be applied, classical concepts donot hold in the region of atomic dimensions.
The phenomenon in the realm of atoms,nuclei and elementary particles are commonly referred to as quantum
phenomenon and subject matter concerning all these phenomenon is known as quantum physics.The currently accepted mathamatical theory of quantum physics is called quantum mechanics.We should'nt think that quantum physics does'nt deal with macroscopic objects,infact all the physics is quantum physics.

http://www.hpwt.de/Quantene.htm
http://www.quantum-physics.polytechnique.fr/en/

What is general relativity?
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/HistTopics/Gener al_relativity.html
General relativity: Einstein's theory based on the idea that the laws of science should be the same for all observers, no matter how they are moving. It explains the force of gravity in terms of the curvature of a four-dimensional space-time.
General relativity (GR) is the geometrical theory of gravitation published by Albert Einstein in 1916. It unifies
Einstein's earlier special relativity with Isaac Newton's law of universal gravitation. This is done with the insight that gravitation is not due to a force but rather is a manifestation of curved space and time.

What is special relativity?
Special relativity: Einstein's theory based on the idea that the laws of science should be the same for all observers, no matter how they are moving, in the absence of gravitational phenomena.

What is string theory?
A theory of physics in which particles are described as waves on strings. Strings have length but no other dimension.This is a unified theory of the universe postulating that fundamental ingredients of nature are not zero-dimensional point particles but tiny one-dimensional filaments called strings. String theory harmoniously unites quantum mechanics and general relativity, the previously known laws of the small and the large, that are
otherwise incompatible.
Kindly refer the below links,which are really sweet ans simple
http://www.nuclecu.unam.mx/~alberto/physics/string.html
http://theory.tifr.res.in/~mukhi/Physics/string2.html

Regards,

Mythili