Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

part 25 & 26
*Ram said truth to Priya's patents yet his it from her hope soon Priya knows it & forgives Ram for all this... lived whole marriage thing everything in story enjoying them a lot... Chalo RaYa ki kuch baat toh aage badhi so Priya is now in love with him & ready to surrender herself to him soon awesome waiting to read soon so now moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 28 & 29
ohh god what is this she knows everything abt their past ow & don't want to see his face so sad..   kaha story patry pe aa rahi thi k acganak urgent break aa gaya... poor RaYa just b'coz of one truth everything got shattered. ... moving for next to read... something good now...

leena04 thumbnail

part 29 & 30
so Priya agrees she lives Ram dearly too good awesome I always love Priya in talli part but this was awesome so Isha is not vamp here at all... she us such a angle here first time j m loving her in aby story. .. poor Vik's imagination lol ... pity on him. .. poor Neha. ... but honestly I loving this story a log too good awesome... now moving for next & last part to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 31
awww awesome all is well when end Is well so what a mind Isha & Arav used too good... lived it a lot now come to at end part if was too good awesome Ram got his family back along with Priya & Arav too nice to see I loved the last family part will be missing such lovely moments... too hood awesome hope to se u with new story soon but I really loved this story give my regards to original writer too...
moving for next to read...

sriraya thumbnail
i love this track of raya story...really very nice ..y u end very soon...if possible please continue this story...romba pidichiruku,,,,