CAN ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION??

Posted: 9 years ago
What does the green or red dot above the user name mean?
and can anyone tell me why my posts got reduced and I went from rockerz to sizzlerz back to rockerz??
not that it matters really, but what's the logic here? or is there any??
i mean we are talking about I-F!!!
I'd like to know if anyone can figure out the logic behind 😆 workings of the I-F!!
Sorry cant help you with your doubt me being pretty new myself. But hey who is the guy in your do? I can only identify sanaya in it.
It happened with me
i lost more than 70 posts recently -_-
i can never understand it
Are you talking about the online and offline indicating dots? Green on is online and red one is offline.

Plus your posts might have been deleted by the mods if they think it was against the rules (no offence).
maybe spam posts removed or thread trashed.

Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Preggy

Are you talking about the online and offline indicating dots? Green on is online and red one is offline.

Plus your posts might have been deleted by the mods if they think it was against the rules (no offence).
maybe spam posts removed or thread trashed.

I don't know.
The dots on top of the user name. What are they? Sometimes mine is red and sometimes it is green? Right now, I'm online, but the dot is now red. Earlier when I posted it was green.
What are spam posts?
I only reply to threads I think are interesting. And I voice my opinions. So is that spam? Who decides what is spam? Where do I find the rules?
I-F has got to be the most complicated forum ever!
Originally posted by kbtr

I don't know.
The dots on top of the user name. What are they? Sometimes mine is red and sometimes it is green? Right now, I'm online, but the dot is now red. Earlier when I posted it was green.
What are spam posts?
I only reply to threads I think are interesting. And I voice my opinions. So is that spam? Who decides what is spam? Where do I find the rules?
I-F has got to be the most complicated forum ever!

There is a problem since quite long time about the online offline indicator. It happens with me too. I'm online but it shows offline. Though I can see green dot on your username at the moment.

About the spam it means that you post back to back comments with nothing but numbers or these "sjsisbj" "dndidn". So they delete it sometimes.

Plus sometimes strong opinions are not liked on IF and people report it. Mods remove that comment/post.

You can PM Global Mods to ask more about it 😊
It happened with me also 
Yesterday I lost 100+ posts ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by Preggy

There is a problem since quite long time about the online offline indicator. It happens with me too. I'm online but it shows offline. Though I can see green dot on your username at the moment.

About the spam it means that you post back to back comments with nothing but numbers or these "sjsisbj" "dndidn". So they delete it sometimes.

Plus sometimes strong opinions are not liked on IF and people report it. Mods remove that comment/post.

You can PM Global Mods to ask more about it 😊
Yeah, I see a green dot now!
No. I never post numbers or these. 
And yeah, isn't a forum where one should be able to voice their opinions? But yeah, I do see why mods would delete some comments from one user and not others!
And nah, it's not really worth it to go to global mods. 
i just wanted to know... no sweat! 

Originally posted by ..Jyoti..

It happened with me also 
Yesterday I lost 100+ posts ðŸ˜”