Bigg Boss 8

Sushant Divgikar: Salman Khan has offered me a film!

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He is the fresh, young face of LGBT community today, who started his career as an actor, VJ, choreographer and even won Mr Gay India 2014 pageant and went on to represent India at Mr Gay World 2014 contest. But, Sushant Divgikar, with his cute dimples and immaculate fashion sense became a household name when he appeared in Colors' reality show Bigg Boss 8. After charming the nation with his sweet mannerism and amazing style quotient, Sushant has been evicted from the show hosted by Salman Khan. But he's one helluva happy man...
ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 8: Salman slams Puneet Issar, Upen Patel

A big relief
Sushant is candid enough to confess that in the past couple of weeks, he had given up on the negative energy, which was threatening to engulf the celebrity house. "I'm a certified psychologist and I have spent enough time with each candidate inside to realize that many of them are putting up a show and a charade to garner cheap publicity. I'm glad that I'm out of the show and came out with my head held high," says he.

I will retire...
Ask him what is the next big thing on his plate and Sushant purrs: "I'm really thrilled that Salman Khan has offered me a film as a singer. So, after doing that film and the song, I will retire (laughs). Honestly, this is one thing that is much bigger than anything else for me." lol
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Sushant-Divgikar-Salman-Khan-has-offered-me-a-film/articleshow/45098640.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for somebody who is a 'certified psychologist' he sure didn't display such qualities .. he had an undue advantage and could have easily used his knowledge to manupulate others n stay loner in game maybe even win
2_addicted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
More like certified retard.
DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Salman has habit to give unworthy people opportunities
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
writer se mistake hui hai

its not certified psychologist...
its certified psycho
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman Khan has offered me a film🤪
Psychologist😲    why didn't he use this knowledge to treat  Karishma n Daayandra then🤢
Such a Spoilt brat n wannabe🥱
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Certified psychologist and still he didn't see thru the double game sonali (by her own admission as per LF) is playing with both boys??! Such an ungrateful drama queen this Sushant is!
kritikakk thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2_addicted

More like certified retard.

🤣
kritikakk thumbnail
Originally posted by: DarkKn1ght

Salman has habit to give unworthy people opportunities

I dont know if the writer of article twisted sushants's words, or sushant himself is twisting what he said earler ... salman gave him option only, hearing his singing, that maybe in future projects if they need a good singer for his movie he might offer sushants name ... the key word here is MAY BE & MIGHT ... Yeh sushant idiot video interview mein kuch aur bolta hai n articles mein kuch aur!
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Certified Psychologist 😕
ajj kal kaise kaise loug certified houjatay hain