P.S. I Hate You

Dimple/Ayaan: Cackling Potential

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone,
Anyone else think Dimple and Ayaan have some good potential and share some cackling potential..chemistry wise? I think both actors are doing a fairly decent job with their portrayals of their respective characters and with better progression - story-wise and performance-wise, they could make an awesome couple. Anyone else rooting for them?

Simple -- I like that she has this passion to achieve something and has dreams unlike Anjali's cousin sister in the previous season, however, I'm kinda annoyed as her treatment seems to be so similar to that of her. I especially mean with the signs of her being paired with -- Kris, really? Maybe a different name, but in essence same actor -- same characterization. I'd rather see a new dynamic with Kris -- I was actually excited when they introduced him as a gay character -- that would be something new and different. For Simple, I'd rather they focus on her trying to get into Diva club and become more assertive and intelligent in recognizing people and if they must have a love angle for her -- how it be something interesting and new?

Keep smiling,
Soni
Edited by soni595 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey hi.. This is Loveena

I agree with u.. dimple and ayaan have a cracking chemistry.. and both are performing well... m just looking forward for such good scenes and a better story.. bcoz now i just dont believe on new stories after such a pathetic end of new and fresh concept of a serial "O Gujaria", initially they were really promising but that serial disappointed me a lot, and now m scared of loving a new serial... so let the serial progress, and eventually i will fall for this show as well...

About simple u r saying.. sorry, but i find her hell irritating, ya she is very passionate about her career but she should also think about her sis even if she hates her.. and also i find her expressions like she is forced to give those expressions. She is a new comer so she needs time to develop in her character(with respect to serial) and also in her acting skills. 
LuvSHQ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are right Dimple and Ayaan scenes are good... but i like Kris and Simple as well..
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ --FaRziMcP--: Yeah, I agree with the part about not liking Simple's self-centered-ness. I would like to see her also do something for her sister and appreciate the things she has done for her for once instead of just her -- me, myself and I syndrome. I haven't caught up with Wednesday/Thursday's episodes yet, but the precap showed her abandoning her sister who actually saved her from humiliation -- that was terrible. This is why I want her to be paired with someone, if indeed she is romantically paired with someone who will tell her where she is wrong, not suck up to her, and try and fulfill every demand of hers, which I don't think Kris will ever do based on his gooey-eyed look every single time he sees her. 
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

@ --FaRziMcP--: Yeah, I agree with the part about not liking Simple's self-centered-ness. I would like to see her also do something for her sister and appreciate the things she has done for her for once instead of just her -- me, myself and I syndrome. I haven't caught up with Wednesday/Thursday's episodes yet, but the precap showed her abandoning her sister who actually saved her from humiliation -- that was terrible. This is why I want her to be paired with someone, if indeed she is romantically paired with someone who will tell her where she is wrong, not suck up to her, and try and fulfill every demand of hers, which I don't think Kris will ever do based on his gooey-eyed look every single time he sees her. 

ya rite... Kris will be her puppet, she needs some1 mature guy to handle her... i hope as time passes we can get to see developement in simple's character.. but sadly i dont want Kris to pair up with her, they luk cute, but to make her understand her sis, she shud get a mature guy...
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ppl here, oh yes I so agree, dimple & Ayaan share a superb chemistry..acting wise too chandni is fab & Harsith is pretty decent too. I'm so looking forward to see more of Dimple Ayaan.
For simple I found the character quite dumb with the actress playing is poor acting wise. She had to go a way long to develop. The guy playing kris is quite a good actor as he played v.p well in his last show jhalli anjali but for kris there is lot to come out. Let's see.