Posted: 9 years ago
now adil will play dirty tricks tabhi raman will feel for shagun again khatam kahani
Then YHM bhi khatam
No one wa to to see raman having feelings for shagun
Ewww then Ishra will be meaningless
Even if it happens, it will be tempo yaar. So, I am not fearing about this much more. Yeah, Ishita will have heart breaks. But, at the end IshRa will be together at least, they are not gonna get away from each other at this moment of their love story.

But, you have a point. And, it makes me feel that it will be Raman who will wan to bring Shagun to his home after Ashok ditches her and Ishita too will agree cos of Adi.
my que is how much we have to wait?how many times adi will use raman its boring yaar
plz cvs stop showing this adi adi adi raman ruhi ki khatir plz shagun ko oski okaat main rakhna
this might be d last time adi will be able 2 create probs 4 ishra , after dis not anymore I strongly feel disπŸ˜•
Did u see his expressionless expressions today πŸ˜†??
On an serious note, it will be just a track like all other...so relax
i think after shaguns entry in bhalla house ,adi will be using raman against ishita and also start manipulating ruhi
Originally posted by sonu_thisisme

i think after shaguns entry in bhalla house ,adi will be using raman against ishita and also start manipulating ruhi
kab sudhregaaa yeh
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

Even if it happens, it will be tempo yaar. So, I am not fearing about this much more. Yeah, Ishita will have heart breaks. But, at the end IshRa will be together at least, they are not gonna get away from each other at this moment of their love story.

But, you have a point. And, it makes me feel that it will be Raman who will wan to bring Shagun to his home after Ashok ditches her and Ishita too will agree cos of Adi.

Good so much positively. Dying to read something like this.This particular post forces me to think what positive things is possible in upcoming track.πŸ˜†Only positive thing which comes in my mind is may be adi will goodness in ishita hopefully.. Rest I don't think separation will be there and if it is there raman and ishita will definitely miss each other badly- I want to see that scene. Raman when he was not having any feeling for ishita during param first track , still misses her , forgets to wear his pants. That was very funny. If they show missing like this then even i can digest separation for 1-2 days πŸ˜†

well written post..πŸ‘πŸΌ