//AsYa/KaBhi AT #25||Asad&Zoya:Unbreakable<3

Posted: 9 years ago

The old AsYa thread was closed at #22 so we decided to reopen it in the celebrity fan clubs.
If there is already a open AsYa (as i didn't find one) please comment the link below! Please be respectful with the comment that you guys write and also enjoy the AT and enjoy the reopening of AsYa/KaBhi :) 
Siggy credits: Old AsYa AT

Edited by -Mandeep- - 9 years ago

THE RULES OF THE AT

-Please don't argue with ANYBODY, bashing is not allowed
-Give your opinions but respect others
-Only talk about AsYa/KaBhi
-Please don't quote too many times
-Please be respectful
-NO bashing is allowed
- I-F's COC is so be followed
-Enjoy the AT!

K.A.R.A.N.S.I.N.G.H.G.R.O.V.E.R

Karan Singh Grover was born in Delhi, India to a Punjabi Sikh family hailing from Ambala, Haryana. He has one younger brother Ishmeet Singh. During his childhood, Karan and his family moved to Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where he lived for six years. He studied at International Indian School of Dammam. In 2000, he moved back to Mumbai and pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College.[1] He was in a band during his college days called the Thousand Decibels. After completing his degree, Karan moved to Muscat, Oman where his family was located and started working at the Sheraton Hotel as a marketing executive for about a year. He later returned to India to pursue a career in modeling and participated in the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004. He won the award for the Most Popular Model. Karan is married to Jennifer Winget, his friend and co-star from Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Dill Mill Gayye. They tied the knot in a private ceremony on April 9th 2012

Before starting his television acting career, Karan did many modeling assignments, ramp shows, advertisements and even hosted a radio show. Later, he entered the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt Contest in 2004 and ended up winning the award for the Most Popular Model. Through a nationwide talent hunt contest he, along with five others, got selected to play leads in an MTV show Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, followed by Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag. He was also seen in Kasautii Zindagii Kay in a negative role. Subsequently, he acted in Solhah Singaarr on Sahara One, as well as some short stints on C.I.D. and Parrivaar. Karan rose to fame through the role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gaye, which became widely popular and gained him a massive fan base. Along with Dill Mill Gayye, he anchored the STAR One reality television show Zara Nachke Dikha throughout its first season. He was the second runner-up in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in Season 3.

In 2009, he co-hosted the music show Idea Rocks India on Colors TV. In 2010 he participated as a contestant in Khatron Ke Khiladi in Season 3. In 2011 he hosted the traveling reality show Perfect Couple on channel [V]. Also made a special guest appearance for about a month of the Channel V series Dil Dosti Dance as professor Karan Mallik. He also starred in a telefilm in the Star Plus telefilm series Teri Meri Love Stories in August 2012. Currently Karan is working in a new show Qubool Hai as Asad on Zee TV. Karan's debut Bollywood film Lorie/The Loving Doll is also under post production and will be releasing soon.

S.U.R.B.H.I.J.OY.T.I

Surbhi is 25 year old from Jalandhar, Punjab. Surbhi is a popular actress in Punjabi Movies. In Qubool Hai she is playing role of Zoya. Zoya is a Muslim but a new age girl,someone who walks hand in hand with the changing times. She is shown in a modern getup but keeping it in accordance with her culture and the traditions. Zoya doesnot shy away from speaking her heart out when she knows she is right.Zoya,a simple living girl with high thinking.

Surbhi has done Punjabi movies like Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na, Raula Pai Gaya, Kach Diyan Wanga, Munde Patiale De.

MEMBERS LIST

-Mandeep-
KSGmaniac_24579
asyaarshilover
--SH7_Sunny--
aman1605
HeerLuvZoya
1Dforever
-Pyaar-
Splash-ASYA
jazmeen