Bigg Boss 8

Kamaal R Khan: Minissha Lamba has zero fan following

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The man, who has almost become an expert on all things related to Colors' reality show 'Bigg Boss', is in his element once again. In a telechat with us, the actor-director-producer Kamaal K Khan makes some forthright comments, which leave you gasping for breath...

Minissha was a big bore! Just check what he has to say about Minissha Lamba, the latest candidate to be evicted from the reality show hosted by superstar Salman Khan. "Minissha had to come out because she was a big bore in the show. She was not doing anything interesting other than eating food. Nor was she giving any TRP. And she had great misconceptions about her own fan following. Now it's clear that she has zero fan following," says KRK.

Producers halwa nahin bana rahe Not ready to choke his thoughts, he goes on to add: "All those people who are in the show, understand that there is nothing real out there. It is all about TRP. Show ke producers koi halwa nahin bana rahe. They have invested a lot of green bucks, so whosoever earns money for them via TRP, will stay put; others will be thrown out! I hope Minissha has just realized this!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol where is gauharageous_N?? 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: angeala95

Lol where is gauharageous_N?? 😆

here! 

KRK shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Minissha chose her dignity over TRPs and staying in the show and I totally respect that. Idiots like KRK will never understand grace and class. She never boasted about her fan following or anything so I don't know why this clown thinks Minissha had a misconception about it.  
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

here!

KRK shouldn't be taken seriously.

Minissha chose her dignity over TRPs and staying in the show and I totally respect that. Idiots like KRK will never understand grace and class. She never boasted about her fan following or anything so I don't know why this clown thinks Minissha had a misconception about it.

Aye!! Je baat!! 😳 😆
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She used to be an A grade actress! KRK you are nothing!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loser!Mini atleast had class bt u ...!
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she stayed there with class and made an exit with class... i'll always remember her for this!!!👏👏👏
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who give a damn what he thinks 👎🏼 Mini is my favorite actress(yeah seriously) since Yahaan. I was happy to see her in BB but i never supported her in bb i wanted her to get eliminated as a true fan i don't want her to get her image spoiled. I have other favorites in the house whom i am supporting this season and i want them to stay and win because i don't care about them personally and please Lamba is much popular then KRK and she has a pretty smooth fan following.
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast i know who minisha is and the movies she has done but i have no idea who this KRK is!
I mean should i be knowing him?!