Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are

Regards,
Lyraa

Wishing you a Happy Birthday dear,,,
We all love you...you are sweet and a nice person.
May your every wishes come true. Stay blessed and happy

Hey Hey Gur! πŸ€—πŸ€—

It's been so long since I've properly spoken to you. I think we spoke/bonded the most at the time of NB6 and that's only because we were thrown together. πŸ˜† You were a pretty good CM and now a great GM. β­οΈ

Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Saraa.

Happy birthday to you .This year brings more happiness then past and fulfill all kinds of wishes.

Happy Birthday Gurmany many returns of the day.You are such a sweet person i have come across over this place,that whenever i got a chance to have chit chat with you,been alwayz so wonderful.A perfect GM you are.😳Waheguru ji tuhadi hr manukamna poori karn.May this year brings much more prosperity in yor life.Have a blast on this birthday.Enjoy the day to yor fullest.Some beautiful gifts for you and cake too😳.Plz do spare some of JotπŸ˜† thats why m sending u twoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

With Loadsaaa Love,
Babbar Sher aka ReetπŸ˜›

Happy Birthday Gur!

Have a great day and a wonderful life ahead. Its been a pleasure interacting with you ever since u moderated Madhubala Forum. Thank u for being ever so giving and stable as a moderator. Have a blessed life.

-Shivu

Here's a little something for you: *below*

Happy Happy Birthday Gur πŸ€—

Have super duper day laced with the best of wishes and blessings 
and a bumper year ahead πŸ€—

Birthday hai to song bhi hona chahiye well here u go πŸ˜³πŸ˜†:-
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TXB4RhaI4[/YOUTUBE]

Loads of Love
Pooja

And gift bhi so here we go : *below*

Username: hinz

Happy Birthday Gur!
Hope you have a lovely day and a great year...

love
 Hina

Hi Gur,

Have a fantastic birthday dude.

Appy

Dear Gur,

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day πŸ€—

Wishing You Cheer, happiness and good health always.

This is a VM made by DeepShadow on Ishra.. First one is funny and second one is classic. Hope you enjoy both.  πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4HB1aZyIQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2cM4YYOiU[/YOUTUBE]

Hugs
Swets πŸ€—

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Gur. I hope you have a wonderful birthday ever and a blessed year ahead full of happiness, luck and success. Happy Birthday πŸ€— πŸ€—
 Simmy

A very happy birthday GurπŸ€—!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time and a great and healthy life ahead!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Nabila

Happy birthday Gur! You're such a sweet person so I hope you get a lot of sweets on your birthday! πŸ€—

Happy birthday Gur πŸ€—

Gurr Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—...May god bless you with lots of love and happiness in life..keep rocking β­οΈ..You r one of the most amazing and hardworking people I have come across on IFπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

With Love

Deepali

Mickey Happy Birthday

Gift Bags

Happy Budday Gur! I'm so glad to have been able to have gotten to know you through BC and as a GM, and I think you're one of the finest people I've ever had the fortune to come across! Here's wishing you all the very best for everything you do, and may you always be blessed with all the happiness in the world. Love you!

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

Happy Birthday Gurrr!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Here's wishing that you have a fantastic day and an even better year ahead!!!!

Have fun and eat lots of cake for us! πŸ˜›

Hey Gur!

I would just like to wish you a Very Happy Happy Birthday on your special day.
May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled and May you be blessed always.

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

Love Always,
Ammy(SpunkyTigress)

Gur,
Happy birthday sweets. Hope you have a great birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true always and forever. You're such a sweet person and a friend. Eat lots of cake and celebrate well. Have a blessed birthday and cheers to another year. :)

Lots of love,
Rani

https://i.imgur.com/qaRox7b.gif

Hellooo Gurpreet, Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day.
Take care
Have fun. Love you 
LN

Gur many many happy returns of the day πŸ€— .. May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. Enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³   ... You have been a great friend and a guide for all of us  ... May your continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career β­οΈ

Coming soon... [In theatres close to you! 😎]

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

C r e d i t s

Everything was going really well.. until this happened..
Jot had removed the post in less than a second but of course, Gurprit managed to see the conversation name before she could get rid of it and post the edited version..

Aahaana

Angel-Jot.

Smileyface

BilliCat.

Yuvika_15

18shabbo

-Koeli_Appy-

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti's message

Looks who turns a year older it's GPπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I remember our first interaction from then till now we have come long way. Our random chats about daily soaps, food, our favorites, those cute minions emotions that makes me smile the list goes on. That reminds me I need to give you huge request list so be ready😈😈

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Happy Birthday GPπŸ€—πŸ€— May all your dreams come true on this day. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Have a fabulous birthday! Eat  loads of cake without worrying about calories. If you need help in finishing it up send some to TiNa

Loads of love,

SP
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My message:

Badi baa!! Well well well look who is celebrating her birthday... my badi baa... aww so how does it feel to be a year older than last year baa? haha... πŸ˜†

We got to know each other after I returned to DT and I can still remember how shocked I was when I found out u too were an accounting student...because I never came across anyone studying my subject before! Here's hoping we both can become Chartered Accountants 1 day...(sorry I know im meant to be wishing u only but here m wishing something for myself too...haha)

Anyway badi baa, I wish you a very happy birthday! have lots of fun!

Best Wishes

Yuvi