Gaurav Chopraa NOT part of IPKKNDEBP [ALL Discussions HERE!!] - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Gaurav Chopra is frigging hot !!! Having said that if eye candy is my intention I did rather stick his poster on my ceiling. How many new characters will enter ? Ankush came , story is moving at a snails pace. Mansi came and went with no closure.
Why do we need someone opposite Aastha ? Shlock is still alive and kicking !
If they plan to follow Ekta Maiyyas formula of abla naari sacrificing her mangal sutra for the betterment of her dil dikaag ki pati then phulz... feel free to shove that story wherever you deem fit save my TV screen !!

Originally posted by Simii14

NAHIII

I do not want Astha-SHlok to stay in that chawl ..they shoud move 

He new montage is of that place ðŸ˜†
Nice looking forward to Watch now.. it will be interesting ..
Avinahs-Shrenue- Gaurav --- Good
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

May be he will play upsara's husband out of jail and give Aastha hard time

No

I like the guy, he is really good actor but what does it mean opposiite shrenu?, is he for jealousy track?
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

I like the guy, he is really good actor but what does it mean opposiite shrenu?, is he for jealousy track?

TC Article

Gaurav Chopraa will soon be back on television after his stint in Colors' Uttaran. Well, Mr. Rathore of the Colors show will now be seen in Sphere Origins' long-running show on Star Plus, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Gaurav will play a prominent part in the track to come, and will be one of the pivotal characters. He will portray the role of a suave, handsome business tycoon under whom Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) will work.

We hear that this major track revolving around Gaurav will be played for the next few months. And if sources are to be believed, the track around him will be on the lines of the popular Aamir Khan flick, Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke. His family will also be introduced in days to come.

When contacted, Gaurav told us, "I cannot confirm this right now."

We tried calling the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert.

Gaurav will start shoot in mid-November is what we get to hear.

sonua di.bhum hai raahi pyaar k. in which the tycoon had a daughter who wants to marry the hero.. god.. yeh khaa jaa rahi hai khaani. also when both ashlok are working then insecurity can crop.. like aastha getting more            success n all. also boss eyeing aastha. and shlok and aastha misunderstandings cropping up due to this ..
Ohh no...I don't like guara chopra at all...at least they should have paired gaurav chopra of byah humari bahu ka...shrenus ex costar.
The rathore of uttran fame will look very old in front of shrenu
CVs plz bring sum handsome guy opposite shrenu... 🥱
Originally posted by Simii14

TC Article

Gaurav Chopraawill soon be back on television after his stint in Colors' Uttaran. Well, Mr. Rathore of the Colors show will now be seen in Sphere Origins' long-running show on Star Plus,Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Gaurav will play a prominent part in the track to come, and will be one of the pivotal characters. He will portray the role of a suave, handsome business tycoon under whom Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) will work.

We hear that this major track revolving around Gaurav will be played for the next few months. And if sources are to be believed, the track around him will be on the lines of the popular Aamir Khan flick,Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke. His family will also be introduced in days to come.

When contacted, Gaurav told us, "I cannot confirm this right now."

We tried calling the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert.

Gaurav will start shoot in mid-November is what we get to hear.

Yeah office track ebp 🥳
Thank u simii 😃
Originally posted by casweetu1

Ohh no...I don't like guara chopra at all...at least they should have paired gaurav chopra of byah humari bahu ka...shrenus ex costar.
The rathore of uttran fame will look very old in front of shrenu
CVs plz bring sum handsome guy opposite shrenu... 🥱

Shreu has very handsome talented actor opposite her that is Avinash Sachdev , Astha-Shlok are unbroken ðŸ˜ƒ so noone can replace Avinash in EBP

yes Gaurav Chopra is old for Shrenu so it shud be one sided from him 😆 ..for sure but he is good when it comes to Acting 
Edited by Simii14 - 9 years ago