Users

Frequent Posters

hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sunipai

'

Hi Hiral,

Love you for your account of the ITA Awards.

The message above, its almost as if I wrote it minus the TV industry and media part,  the husband part and the meeting Ashish Sharma part.

I chat with Neelum frequently on twitter but not familiar with the rest of you...Greta..I read her tweets...

I am tweety_pai on twitter, I think you are hiralacious?😃

Sunipai

Hey Suni

Thank you for ur kind words. The post was made with the mission to make it a personal experience for all rangrasiyans..

Neelum greta and crystal are all sweethearts...

Yes my Twitter handle is @hiralacious

Hiral
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG HIRAL!Come to IF after ages just to read your post!Superb se bhi uper!Sooo great to hear that there are many of us who were perfectly normal humanbeings before RR but are now totally consumed by it!Like you I think I will have reached Nirvana if I ever get to met Hero!Hoping to do do in Feb when I come to Mumbai specifically to do that!Hoping to see many RR wellwishers too!
Isn't it funny that perfectly normal inteligent women go weak at the thought of meeting Ashish?Hope if I ever get to do so I will at least be able to look at him!
I am shilpa29patel on twitter and will love to fangurl about our Mr Sharma!Really enjoyed your piece!Thanks again for going and giving us the pleasure of your meeting!
hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mrsp

OMG HIRAL!Come to IF after ages just to read your post!Superb se bhi uper!Sooo great to hear that there are many of us who were perfectly normal humanbeings before RR but are now totally consumed by it!Like you I think I will have reached Nirvana if I ever get to met Hero!Hoping to do do in Feb when I come to Mumbai specifically to do that!Hoping to see many RR wellwishers too!

Isn't it funny that perfectly normal inteligent women go weak at the thought of meeting Ashish?Hope if I ever get to do so I will at least be able to look at him!
I am shilpa29patel on twitter and will love to fangurl about our Mr Sharma!Really enjoyed your piece!Thanks again for going and giving us the pleasure of your meeting!

Hi Shilpa, 

Welcome back!

And thank you for your kind words. Greta had informed me about your impending visit to Mumbai especially to meet Mr Sharma. 

It was an awesome experience and am sure you will also live it once you see him in person.

Please do connect when you finalise your India plans

hiral