Parud VM Saibo-Eng subs-Updated

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys this is my first try for a Hindi VM. 
Since I am not that comfortable with Hindi . 
Don't know how it has turned out. 
So Pardon 

Please do leave ur feedback 

Index:(More VM's and Edit's)
Edited by -Mano- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by multimediaa

Guys this is my first try for a Hindi VM.  It was awesome VM. ๐Ÿ‘
Loved the scenes you had picked to it. The staring eyes of Rudra and innocent Paro.   You are very creative and talented in so many ways, that you should try next to write something.
Since I am not that comfortable with Hindi . Since I don't understand hindi, I only listen to melody and it was beautiful. 
And just for record; I hate my Hindi-English-Hindi  translator; it doesn't know any of the words I search. And no, I know how to use it, but the stupid translator doesn't know how to translate. ๐Ÿ˜ก 
I hope you continue making these because I love watching them. 
So keep posting!
๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Fimiramak

Actually I tried for its eng subs.Could'nt get it.Once I get it  I will let u know so that u could enjoy better.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Writing and me.I am not good with words that too not in english for sure๐Ÿ˜‰.

I will try too make as much I can.I am still not over Parud๐Ÿ˜ณ
 and thanks for u comments its always heart warming to read ur comments๐Ÿค—

I Loved this, I understand you are not comfortable with hindi but is the only language I understand besides my usual ones.  That is why I was did not watch your other vms. I really like this song, so glad you used it.  Thanks.  Watching PaRud is always a treat...

Originally posted by believe77

I Loved this, I understand you are not comfortable with hindi but is the only language I understand besides my usual ones.  That is why I was did not watch your other vms. I really like this song, so glad you used it.  Thanks.  Watching PaRud is always a treat...

Thanks dear.I know many didn't watch my other VM's since its in Tamil.That's why I added eng subs to them.Except one VM.I am searching eng sub for that too.

Though I understand spoken Hindi,I am bad with lyrical one.Though I read the lyric translation before editing.I love this song too.
Mano, freetime ellamae Parud time aakiteengannu nenikeraen...arpudama irundadhu...another vm which i will be watching over and over again...
Originally posted by varshu27

Mano, freetime ellamae Parud time aakiteengannu nenikeraen...arpudama irundadhu...another vm which i will be watching over and over again...
Thanks Varshu๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
This was pretty easy compared to the other VM's.Song was very short too.Nowadays I am feeling like I am working 24*7๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Varshu๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
This was pretty easy compared to the other VM's.Song was very short too.Nowadays I am feeling like I am working 24*7๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mano, what have u got planned for tomorrow?
Originally posted by varshu27

Mano, what have u got planned for tomorrow?
U mean collage?

yep, collage..