Rangrasiya

Happy Birthday 'Rudra of the forum' aka Joseph

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

JOSEPH ADVIN... a few years ago, it would have been a really ordinary name for all of us here on IF. But like Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal, this name has become a special part of our virtual life here in IF.

He is the name for perfection, perfect styling and ofcourse, the most active member of S3J...

He is Jolly... he is Optimistic...he is not Shy and is very Straightforward... he is an Excellent topic maker...  he is he is Passionate and Perfect...so Humble &Honest... that is JOSEPH ... friendly, reliable...

Many here have joined IF and become active members  because of his posts, firstly on MoNaya and anything related to them and then on the forums of Sanaya's shows. He has made quite some'fans' of his own, who love his presentation style,enjoy the droolicious caps, and most importantly, enjoy themselves on his posts, which have just one rule, never to bash any actor... else, spam as much as you like, chat as much as you like.

Where there are many who watch the Video Mixes he has uploaded on his channel a million times, many love the way he describes the real and reel romantic moments of the Jodi being discussed.

MoNaya posts on MJHT forum or Rangrasiya  Instant take series & Special Weekend posts are made with such finesse by Joseph that we are left awestruck when we see them, read them and enjoy every moment of those posts.

What we would like to thank Joseph for, are the Chat Clubs... a perfect place for a MoNayalcious Fan who wants to enjoy drooling over MoNaya and at same time be critical regarding fiction shows of Mohit or Sanaya .. or to drool over other reel Jodi's and offscreen friendships..or a One-Stop to catch any news of MoNaya and other actors who have worked with MoNaya without any difficulty. A place for all of us to enjoy and have fun like Joseph .. 

"Life is full of fun.. Enjoy every bit of it.."

We could not finish talking about Joseph till we mention about his sheer dedication to MoNaya... ever moment of MoNaya, their interviews, the caps, the HD videos... captured so beautifully, making it sheer bliss to read and drool over. Sanayalicious posts couldn't be better than the ones he makes... truly matching the talent of the Television Queen.

Here, on behalf of S3J, readers, subscribers and followers and friends... we wish JOSEPH a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY... & thank You, Joseph from the bottom of our hearts... with genuine admiration for all the dedication, hard work and time you have given IF, the YT videos, the HD caps, replying each and every member who comments on your posts, and most importantly, for being such a good friend to us.

Glitter divider

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

JOSEPH ADVIN...

Post and Siggy credit- Marie.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

JOSEPH ADVIN...

: Birthday Wishes :

Glitter divider

⭐️ Aurin [CrazyAmie] ⭐️

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight
And your birthday be perfect for you

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jo.Lots of good wishes for u bro

Glitter divider

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
 ⭐️ shonasandy[Shona]⭐️

Dear Jo,

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special Friend, may you have an amazing today and year!

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

From,
Shona (Shonasandy)

Glitter divider

⭐️ deepsel[Deepa]⭐️

Dear Joseph,

What can I write for you Birthday Boy?!...
Should I write how much I adore you?!!..
Should I write how much I love you as my virtual brother?!!...
Should I write how much your posts bring joy and smiles on my face?!!...
Should I write how much I was amazed to see your maturity level at this young age?!!..
Should I write how much you care for your loved ones?!!...or 
Should I write about how you maintain saneness with all the craziness around you?!!.😆😆

What can I write about you Joseph Advin?!!...

Only one word " YOU ARE A WONDER BOY WITH THE GOLDEN HEART BROTHER"

Very Very Very Happy Birthday for my lovely Brother...May God shower his boundless blessings on you not just on this day but for many more years to come 🤗

Glitter divider

Golden Butterfly Dividers Scrap for Orkut

⭐️ believe77 [Mukti]⭐️

Mohit Sehgal

Celebrating your big day today...

Enjoy these Munchies...

and these...

May all your wishes be fulfilled on your special day that is my only wish for you...

Mukti

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
 ⭐️ Khushiparo[Sushmitha]⭐️

Joseph,

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

You make such amazing posts on Sanaya which I can cherish. Thank you for all the fantastic and irreplaceable posts and memories. Thank you for giving me some space in the RR-CC. You bring a lot of happiness to all those around you. Keep being awesome!

Susmitha(Khushiparo)

⭐️ lavalina[Lavalina]⭐️

Hello Joeee, Wish that You Are Rocking In Life like really Amazingly...Seriously man i miss you with ur jokes, sarcasm, teacher waali baat n all of it...Well i won't repeat same dialogues i'll feel weird coz i don't wanna bore u lolll...so Lavalina just want you to say; Always keep doing things you Love coz thats where you get your Big Big Smiles and i Can Just Pray that u Succeed in Reaching your Every Destination Guyyy...Phansi ka phanda pe tujhe charaa nahi sakte so won't tell u that may you get a girl soon but all i'll say that may You Stay Blessed n Happy...

And Finally as always a bit last lekin dont worry i know it your birthday toh wedding mubarak nahi doongi hahaha 🤣 so yeah I Wish You A Ver Happy And Joyfull Birthdayyy And A Long Long Life Ahead 😊 😳

⭐️ -Marie- [Marie]⭐️

Happy Birthday Bro.. ! 

It's been a pleasure to know you and to follow up your work. I always have felt on to be safe side if it's your post.. 😆 This would be so true that if it wouldn't have your posts on MoNaya i would have left IF long time back.. CC's and other threads special Posts are really ever green memories. It is always amazing to read your take on every other article or news.. I wish you thousands more. Hope you have immense happiness and success in your life..stay blessed.. 

Marie

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dearest joseph., 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday ...
I pray to GodAlmighty to always shower 
His blessings on you and to give u 
lotss of success in everything  you do...
may you always be happy in  life n 
may all your dreams  n wishes be fulfilled. 

wishing you  happiness to welcome each morning 
wishing  you laughter  to make your heart sing 
wishing  you friendship, sharing and caring
and all the joy birthday can bring...

Happy Birthday dear Joseph!🥳

Happy happy birthday to the most rocking ,outstanding  awesome caring  bestest person in IF joseph..wish you a  very Happy Birthday. .

@ Swati  n Marie..very very beautiful  thread.Superbly made 👏👏 ...

you forgot 2 pm me swati n marie .I didn't any pm  for sending birthday wishes why?😲😕😔

love Gunjan. . 
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 9 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

JOSEPH

SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Bro 
Edited by SapnaTanmay - 9 years ago
barsana thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH ...😃
Guinea thumbnail
Happy birthday joseph ...bless you buddy . 
You are easily one of my favourite post makers 😃
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

May your birthday be as wonderful and fantastic as you. Happy Birthday bro!!!🥳
🤗
🤗
🤗
a
Edited by parud143 - 9 years ago