How would bollywood stars react to IPKKND scenes (part 2)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
How would Bollywood stars react to IPKKND scenes
Welcome Guys to the second time you have to put up with the introduction and wish there was none but I'm sorry guys for that. Bollywood reacting to IPKKND, if anyone is new to this I have already done part one and here it is: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4202924. To all of you who are eager to see more gifs as I did not do that last time this is going to the a long post so sit tight and enjoy the ride. All the Bollywood stars are hardcore fans of Arnav and Khushi now and even go through the symptoms of being an Arshian, once they even tried to bribe Arshi to come with the real season 2 of IPKKND

How would Bollywood actresses react to funny scenes
Vidya Balan
The Raizada's and Khushi dancing to Oo La La and Arnav is Shocked
Let's Investigate...(Oh My Gosh! They are dancing to my song)...Investigates again

Mahira Khan
Khushi annoying Arnav by calling him swami and Khushi's victory dance
What a comedy!...come right now high five me girl     Eehh! Right back at you Khushi me and you both yah

Aishwarya Rai
Khushi, Manorama and Nani ji Dancing to Chikini Chameli and Arnav calling Khushi Crazy
...Next Minute
don't laugh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!                         girls you are all my bitches and you dance like Khushi

Deepika Padukone

Khushi thinks Arnav is Payal and drags him into the bathroom and Khushi screams
...(keeps laughing) and then rolls onto floor and laughs ass off

Sonam Kapoor 
Arnav and Khushi make a plan to get Aakash and Payal together again
*cry laughs* at Arnav and Khushi's reactions...(still laughs)

How would the Bollywood actors react to funny scenes
Shahrukh Khan (King Khan's Reaction)
Arnav make Khushi apologize to her the old school way and he calls her crazy  
(has random milk moment) drops cup and stares at the t.v but then says ta-ta cause mommy is calling

Akshay Kumar
Khushi talking for Arnav at the meeting and ends up speaking about tomato, potato and dhal
Haaah! my life is complete she talked about vegetables...(I am now human)
Carry me idiot so I can see the world...(Wee! this is so fun)

Aamir Khan
Khushi annoys Arnav by sneezing on him before her baths and when he is eating his food
https://media.tumblr.com/2c5e2d86988e3282c24a3e84304c5c1a/tumblr_mkse97ggrG1r309oao6_250.gifhttps://media.tumblr.com/d9e484b98083e04462df09170644cd87/tumblr_mjqvrm6JJe1rm9kjpo4_250.gif
Oops! HAHAHAHHAHA...(excuse me for laughing)   Pray...Cover Face and the torture beings...(poor ASR)

Salman Khan
Khushi put up poster of Salman Khan and Arnav gets pissed off when Khushi dances like him
Mwuah! Mwuah! Mwuah! Mwuah! and opens mouth wide for the last one because he ate too much masala
Khushi is so humble to me yaar! Why is Arnav pissed yaar! (my life is ruined)

Arjun Kapoor
Khushi annoying Arnav by sing Aj Mausum and then wasting his time by making him take her stuff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hit me right in the dam feels   

How would Bollywood stars react to Star Parivaar Awards 2012
Arnav winning Favorite Naya Sadsya Male and everyone hugging each other...even the prakash brothers

(screams so loud)..neighbor shouts HE WON DAM IT!     Oh hell yes! Mwuah! Mwuah! Mwuah! Mwuah! kisses for you

Barun's adorable acceptance speech which was quick and Sanaya and Barun's long as cute hug
Awww! He is the cutest (look at his wittle face aww!) Mmm! Mmm! Mmmhm! I am digging this as long hug 

Khushi's entry in the bus with the kids and Her gorgeous dance on Gun Gun Gunare with the kids

Awww! Arnav ji you like the dance don't you..come one tell   My darling come here...you look so gorgeous today

Most of the star Parivaar Cast Dancing to the title track and then come our beautiful Arshi and steal the show
Hey! Want to be my friend...Please be my friends and I will love you forever Mwuah! Mwuah!

That's it guys for the Bollywood reacts to IPKKND, please comment down below if you have any suggestions on what I should do next and if you enjoyed this please like and comment on this post.
LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! KISSES FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OS YOUS...and Arnav be like (this girl is dam fine) come on guys get commenting and liking cause Khushi is getting tired to
Edited by ASRsDolly11 - 6 years ago

This is the real part 2 so please comment if you want to and hope you have lots of laughs and smiles reading this Hug

Loved it! Specially Salman Khan wala and Star Parivaar Wala ones Thumbs Up
Glad u came up wth part 2.
Loved all the gifs. :)
Loved it! Specially Salman Khan wala and Star Parivaar Wala ones Thumbs Up 

Thank you so much dear and who can resist Salman Khan and SPA 2012 Embarrassed
Glad u came up wth part 2.
Loved all the gifs. :)

Thank you so much and I'm glad that you loved it because IPK forum is the best forum LOL
Wow Superb,Part 2 was awesome,liked it  very much,specially Star Parivaar Awards 2012.
TFS Smile
Edited by orangecandy3 - 6 years ago