Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My first attempt at story writing-"A New Life...after death"

Sum29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys ! This is my first attempt at story writing...so please bear with me and plz forgive me if I have made mistakes in it. Well this is a fresh story...an original one but with Abhay and Pia as the protagonists.I will keep some characters from PKYEK,change names of a few characters and also drop some characters from my story but i will keep the essence of PKYEK and ABHIYA intact.My story starts with the male protagonist Abhay's life after his death and before Pia's entry in his life.

It was still dark outside...and I opened my eyes feeling as I was doing so for the first time. My eyes searched for the face I love the most but I can only see two figures standing in front of me. I can't see their faces clearly. A moment later,one of them spoke to me in a low but firm voice. It was the voice of a man and it said,"Welcome to our world." I couldn't understand what he meant to say and asked him,"where is Maithili,where is my Maithili,where is she,she is my love,my life." The man said that I must forget my previous life and go with them as now I am one of them. His words confused me.As I was feeling too weak at that time, he finally gave me his hand to get up. I kept asking him about Maithili. He again said that I must forget my previous life and that I along with the other person saved by him and his partner should go with them and begin this new life. I asked who is the other person and he showed me that person who they saved along with me. He was sitting and being taken care of by the other mysterious figure. I was stunned and felt overjoyed seeing this other person. He was my brother,my elder brother Samar. I said,"He is my brother, my elder brother ...He is Samar Pratap and I am Abhay Pratap...we are soldiers and we were fighting a battle against the army of the enemy king who wanted to conquer our kingdom. " The man said," Yes both of you were lying dead on the battle field and we saved you. You both are brave warriors ...true soldiers...both of you fought bravely before becoming martyrs in battle." He said that this is a new life for us,me and my brother and that our hearts have stopped beating now and we are still-hearted creatures. Now his confusing talks irritated me and I decided to go away from him as fast as possible. I was too weak to move around but still I gathered all my strength as I had to find my lady love. While I was going he said to me,"You can run from me but you can't run from yourself,you have to come to me only." As I was feeling weak and cold, I wore a soft blanket around me covering my body and some part of my head and face.

I decided to go to the royal palace situated in the heart of the city. My lady love Maithili lived there and I had met her for the last time there before going to the battle.On reaching the palace,I found that a huge crowd gathered there and was talking among themselves. The palace had burnt down to ashes.It was no more the royal and magnificent piece of architecture it used to be. I heard a few people saying that the enemy king with his soldiers had marched towards the palace and they were challenged in a combat by our king and a few soldiers. Though they fought bravely,but eventually the enemy king and his soldiers killed our king and our soldiers.The people in the crowd also said that the king had asked his daughter, princess Maithili to escape from the palace. But she decided to stay with her father till the end. Princess Maithili had asked all the maids and workers in the palace to leave and helped them through a back door to escape. When the princess saw her father and his soldiers being killed,she was traumatized. Then she heard the enemy king say that now the king, his entire army and the true brave young soldiers- Samar and Abhay were killed and this kingdom is his, and he will take princess Maithili as a prisoner and force her to agree to his proposal to marry him and become his queen and if she did not agree, then he will keep her as his mistress. Hearing this,princess Maithili decided to fill the palace with fire,burn the palace . As the palace started burning with fire,the enemy king,his soldiers and princess Maithili, all of them were killed in the fire. Thus princess Maithili embraced death instead of accepting a life of humiliation. The people in the crowd said that even in her death,the princess saved the kingdom . Though our army lost the battle, because of the death of the enemy king in fire, his army went back to their kingdom and our kingdom remains with our people.

I was now devastated. I just blanked out. I was in shock and was unable to accept this fact that my love, my life Maithili was no more. I entered the palace or the ruins of the palace after it had burnt down to ashes.  I tried to find my Maithili among whatever remained in the ashes. Finally, I left the palace and kept on walking and wandering along the road,all through teary eyed. I reached a lake, a little far from the city. I sat down on the grass beside the lake. I cried remembering Maithili and gave a huge shout, literally screaming," Maithili" to the top of my voice. I was unable to sleep  and also feeling terrible being awake with the thoughts of Maithili's death.

A few hours passed, and it was morning. I started feeling uncomfortable and felt the sun to be very harsh on me...I felt the sun's rays hurting me face,my skin. I felt uneasy for a while. I tried to drink water from the lake. Instead of quenching my thirst, the water almost choked me. I started feeling more thirsty. But it was a different kind of thirst. I was feeling a strange urge, like the urge for drinking blood. I was having strange thoughts. I finally regained my consciousness.

After a moment, I turned and saw a woman wearing a black cloak standing in front of me. I was afraid now. She spoke to me in the same whispered voice as that man whom I have met few hours back. She said she is sorry for what happened with me but now I have to forget my previous life and move ahead in this new life given to me. I begged her to tell me clearly about this new life,my new existence as I was still confused. Then she said," You are dead and the life we have given you is not of a human but of a creature who lives on the blood of others,people call us"VAMPIRES" ! I said that I don't believe her. Then she offered me a pot which contained blood and it seemed irresistable to me and I drank it. Finally my thirst was quenched. I understood that whatever she was saying is absolutely true. I said to her,"I don't want to live without my Maithili. Please kill me right now. I don't want this gift of living." The woman came towards me and said in a heavy voice," Look its not my decision.Its Chand who decides whom to save and whom not. I just follow his orders. Then I saw the man Chand coming towards me and the woman. He was accompanied by my brother Samar. The man said,"I am Chand and She is Haseena . Now come with us as it would be dangerous both for you and the people around you if you try to live by yourself without our guidance. You need us as much as we need you." I looked at my brother Samar, and he said," Abhay, my brother...we are Vampires now...we have to accept it...we are not humans any more." I finally decided to go with Chand, Haseena and Samar.

It has been two hundred years since then. Two centuries have passed. I am like a block of stone now. I don't feel any emotions. Neither happiness nor sadness affects me. I am a heartless creature existing in this world. We kept moving from one place to another all these years. We never stay in any place for more than one year as my mom and da of this new life-Haseena and Chand , say that it could be dangerous to our existence if we live in one place for a long time. Tomorrow we are moving to Dehradun. Two hundred years have passed, I have changed from the young soldier,brave warrior Abhay Pratap Singh to the rich and sophisticated ABHAY RAICHAND, but from inside, I am still the same. I am still the young boy in love with princess Maithili. Somewhere I still keep waiting for her,for my true love to come back. I don't know when this long wait  would end or if it won't end ever? Do I have to live like this forever? Do I have to keep existing as a creature without heart,without emotions, or something might happen that will give a purpose to my existence and that will change my life forever.
                                                                       ABHAY RAICHAND .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely work yar
keep it up
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😊 I love it dear. You have beautifully written down Abhay's emotions. Waiting for your next update dear.
Sorry dear my like button is not working today therefore i am unable to put the like but i am giving you infinite like for this good writing. Keep writing .
Sum29 thumbnail
 A Big Thanks to both of you VISUforeternity and Mohana...for commenting and appreciating my work..the start to my story...well as you have seen ...I have changed it a bit...I have changed the name Abhayendra to Abhay Pratap Singh...and the brother's name from Siddharth to Samar Pratap...and I have shown that the two brothers were warriors...soldiers in the King's army...and the younger brother Abhay was in love with the princess, the King's daughter Maithili...and how the brothers died in battle and the princess died in the fire at the palace...while keeping the elder brother Samar, I have visualised Siddharth but changed the name to Samar and I intend to show him as a Stylish, flamboyant rich guy ..a womaniser...and someone who loves to party...and sometimes drinks human blood too...but he is not evil...and though he will have differences with younger brother Abhay...but there will be a deep love and understanding between the brothers...this character Samar will be a bit like Damon of TVD...but no...I won't make a love triangle like TVD...in my story...its only the love story of Abhay and Pia. I will try to post updates whenever I have time in hand...even if it takes some time...please have patience and give your feedback. Take Care.
Originally posted by: Sum29

A Big Thanks to both of you VISUforeternity and Mohana...for commenting and appreciating my work..the start to my story...well as you have seen ...I have changed it a bit...I have changed the name Abhayendra to Abhay Pratap Singh...and the brother's name from Siddharth to Samar Pratap...and I have shown that the two brothers were warriors...soldiers in the King's army...and the younger brother Abhay was in love with the princess, the King's daughter Maithili...and how the brothers died in battle and the princess died in the fire at the palace...while keeping the elder brother Samar, I have visualised Siddharth but changed the name to Samar and I intend to show him as a Stylish, flamboyant rich guy ..a womaniser...and someone who loves to party...and sometimes drinks human blood too...but he is not evil...and though he will have differences with younger brother Abhay...but there will be a deep love and understanding between the brothers...this character Samar will be a bit like Damon of TVD...but no...I won't make a love triangle like TVD...in my story...its only the love story of Abhay and Pia. I will try to post updates whenever I have time in hand...even if it takes some time...please have patience and give your feedback. Take Care.

It sounds interesting dear, waiting for your next update.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new story 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sounds so interesting 
simply.meghana thumbnail
Sounds interesting
Do continue dear
I'm waiting... 😃
Sum29 thumbnail
Hi Friends ! Thanks for your comments and encouragement...I'll try posting an update as soon as I have enough time in hand...and when I have a good material as an update to post here.