Rape Law in Pakistan - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
this makes me feel sick !!!!!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢

i heard that women are supposed to be treated with utmost respect in islam !!!! but can some one tell me that which religion tells that punishing someone is by raping that person ??????? 😡 😡 😡 ..... no religion justifies this , atleast to my knowledge !!!
and the worst part is if a woman is raped , she has to produce 4 witnessess !! now come on who would rape a woman in front of witness , unless that witness is one amongst the rapists !!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 else the rapist is supposed to confess and i guess no one would !!!!!
she reports the crime she is punished by some crap law else she is punished by the incident which torments her throughout her life !!!! so the person who suffers is only her !!!! i seriously donno how come women survive in such places ???? and the figures show how bad the condition of women r and the government doesnt do anything ?????/ 😡 😡 😡 why is it thr then ????? for being a puppet in the hands of some so called protectors of religion ????
all i hab to say that these ppl are not protecting any religion , but spoiling the same by making such barbaric rules in the name of the reigion !!!!!!

I am shocked at the atrocities on women . There has to be a change.   

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago
This means only one thing.It is lawful for a person to rape in pakistan beacuse anyways it's the victim that will be punished. 🤢

Sometimes im very glad as a women that i live on the other side of the border...

Originally posted by a4j4ever

This means only one thing.It is lawful for a person to rape in pakistan beacuse anyways it's the victim that will be punished. 🤢

Sometimes im very glad as a women that i live on the other side of the border...

what assurity do have that u are 100% safe???

India has highter women abuse cases then Pakistan.

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Man to be slapped 51 times for rape

Two thoughts came to mind

1. Nothing is always better than nothing

2. This  should have been under "Rape law in Secularistan/Indianistan"

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

what assurity do have that u are 100% safe???

India has highter women abuse cases then Pakistan.

That is beacuse the population of Indiais much bigger.And rest assured I wont let the culprits go scot Free and take the blame on my head.

Originally posted by a4j4ever

That is beacuse the population of India is much bigger.And rest assured I wont let the culprits go scot Free and take the blame on my head.Atleast theres no law in india which punishes the victim though to a great extent it does allow the culprit to go scott Free.But what with Praiyadarshini cases and media activism there is hope for Justice.

Thankfully the rape law is being changed...alot of ppl will benefit.

well religion is very important b/c most of Pakistan is muslim but that doesn't justify this hudood law. well what i try to stress is that these extremists/mullahs twist the religion. these ppl take religion in their own hands and create their own laws and try to justify it by using Islam. nowhere does in islam blame women in rape. so y is this law there b/c since some extreme muslims already think women as inferior they want to make it harder for them to speak against men or just blame everything on women. According to my knowledge, Islam gives the most respect to a daughter, a mother= a woman. These mullahs just want to be powerful men and supress women. Edited by hira_187 - 17 years ago