if sanaya and ashish in a new show together ???? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
if they sign a show together what type of character do you want for them.???
I want ashish to be politician aggressive one...like rajhneeti type...bcz he will be super hot in that type of character...and sanaya I want her in a munh phat and patakha type against politician(ashish) etni si Larhki politician ko ungli pa nachaye...she will rock it as a patakha... 😳 ok enough of my kholi ankho k sapne but kya Karen sapne hi tu apne hotay hain...I want my sanish 😭
If they do come together again then I want both to have strong characters and the storyline should be very interesting. And the channel should definitely not be colors! 
I would want both of them to play people from the Corporate world ...suave/ smart/ sophisticated/ intelligent and alluring !! Equals in their own rights.
Gorgeous they are as it is!
Ashish is handsome and Sanaya is beautiful so they can portray 2 characters pitted against each other.

It will be a visual treat as both are wonderful actors and the show will be like Clash of the titans! (used this figuratively ) . 

These two will be a riot onscreen if given a chance to portray strong characters with marked individualities! 

Kaaassshhh!!
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
I want it to be in an urban set-up, maybe corporate world whether both belong to rival business houses. Or she can be a model and he a fashion designer. I want Sanaya in a role where she is a professional. Ashish must have a character with layers and not be reduced to a prop as the show progresses.
Sounds like a great idea 
Ooo, you guys are giving such wonderful ideas!! I would sooo love those type shows for them!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Shreya
Originally posted by sdf21

if they sign a show together what type of character do you want for them.???
I want ashish to be politician aggressive one...like rajhneeti type...bcz he will be super hot in that type of character...and sanaya I want her in a munh phat and patakha type against politician(ashish) etni si Larhki politician ko ungli pa nachaye...she will rock it as a patakha... 😳 ok enough of my kholi ankho k sapne but kya Karen sapne hi tu apne hotay hain...I want my sanish 😭

Aww dear i miss sanish too 😭 and you know what loved your idea of ashu as a political person and sanaya as a patakha girl why don't you write a story on parud based on this idea would love to read it 😳 Edited by Sumayya_Ejaz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Marvel-freak

Kaash this was possible
why is it not possible.???
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

Aww dear i miss sanish too 😭 and you know what loved your idea of ashu as a political person and sanaya as a patakha girl why don't you write a story on parud based on this idea would love to read it 😳
awww I whould love to but dear I'm zero when it comes to writing ab tu waiting for someone to fullfill our wish 😊 Edited by sdf21 - 9 years ago
Honestly would love to see Sanaya playing a Kashaf from ZGH - A strong woman who's not physically but emotionally strong.