Sanaya in st show now we want ashish

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends I have said repeatedly that saurabh has a show coming up on sp n there r chances ,if any ,of us getting sanish back. Saurabh gave us sanish. Sanaya is almost confirmed for his show. Now we all know that saurabh is very fond of ashish. So let us start tweeting and requesting him for sanish. All sanish fans need to do this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harryh474 thumbnail
Ya u r right. Bt how is it possible? I think he never repeats his previous jodi's. I m tweeting regularly. Bt till now no effects. What should we do now?
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure if the character is right for Ashish then ST will definitely approach him. But no matter how much we want to see SanIsh again it is true that jodis aren't repeated. So chances of seeing SanIsh together again are less. And it isn't even confirmed that Sanaya is doing this show. If not this show then ST might approach Ashish for some other show of his since he really likes Ashish. 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Jodis not being repeated can always be changed. And I think Jodis are not repeated when either they have had a long run n become jaded or r not very popular. In case of sanish both cases do not apply. And I have a gut feeling that something was planned right when it was decided to end rangeasiya. The way everything happened and all the comments ,reactions , I don't know but something was there.so as a sanish fan I am keeping my hopes high. 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Not everybody suits all roles. Actors are picked because they fit the bill and we don't even know if Ashish will suits the role of the show Sanz is approached for.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope to see them together again, I really do. But I don't know if it can happen so soon. Anyway, hope the best for both of them. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lets just hope for the best. ST doesn't repeat actors but he has roped in Ananyaji and now we have rumours of Sanaya being considered for his next show. Expecting Ashish to be a part of it is not farfetched. Remember the earlier rumour that Sanaya is going to be cast opposite a TV heartthrob, why can't that be Ashish. Besides they both casually remarked that they will back after three months when RR was wrapping up. So we just have to wait for now.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see them back together but I don't think that's possible.

As much as I love Sanz- Ashish Jodi I want Sanaya to continued working with different actors.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It will depend on the show and the role. Ashish fitted the rugged rough BSD officer perfectly, he may or may not fit the new show. 
Also if the show is on SP, they have a big say in the choice of actors. They are very interfering in all departments. 
Iluvashish30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ashish should definetly do a show on StarPlus. SP is very popular in US , I really hope and wish that Sanish are part of this new ST's show. Whenever I see Ashish's new pics I feel like this guy is up for something, he didn't cut off his Stache, he is growing his hair...so not sure.