Continue soon
Thanks for the PMs 😊
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Helloo friends and so sorry for late 

and here is part 4 which is unedited so sorry for mistake

Recap

Ram while turning left side nowboth facing each other said...thank u par main kuch nahi karunga esa vesatumahre sath...

Priya : tum kar hi nahisakte...

Ram : main karna hi nahi chahtai m gentalmen...

Priya : so chaho bhi to nahikar sakte...

Ram : tum kya mujhe chabi lagarahi ho ki main tumahre sath esa vesa karu...

Now priya undarstand what shewas saying to ram and said ok ok angry men now sleep she remove earphone adjustherself on bed and drifed to sleep 
Same as ram adjust himself and sleep...

Part 4

Priya and ram in bed...

ram caresses priya's cheeks by finger by his touch priya open his eyes...

Hmmm ram sone do na...

Ram : nahi..he come close her neck...start nezzling her neck...

Kal raat aapne wese ho sone nahi diya...

Ram : maine tumse kaha tha naa when u a wear this backless nighty i cant control myself...

Song in background...

Thode Badmash Ho Tum
Thode Nadan Ho Tum

(Ram come under priya's duvet)
Priya act like to stop but he successd priya too want this she turn her side her open back faces ram...
)

Magar ye such hai hamari... jaaan ho tum...

Meri Saanson Ki Jhankar Ho Tum
Mera Solah Shringar Ho Tum
Meri Aankhon Ka Intezar Ho Tum
Meri Emaan Meri Shaan Mera Maan Ho Tum

(Priya feels ram breath on her back and she waitng for ram's action
Ram said priya idhar dekho naaa tum nahi chahti to...and he too turned his side now both's back faces each other)

Thoda Beimaaan Ho Tum
Thode Saitaan Ho Tum
Thoda Beimaaan Ho Tum
Thode Saitaan Ho Tum

(Here rams word priya turn and see may be ram angry...but when she turned see ram giggling...
Ram aap aap natak kar rhe the...she hit on ram's back...he turn both forehead kiss each other...)

Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai
Mere Bhagwaan Ho Tum
Thode.ummm Um U Mm M
Ummm Nadan Ho Tum.

(Ram locks his finger in priya's finger...priya close her eyes ram gently kiss on her forehead and then eyes
Cheeks and then

Hmhmm Badmash

Bang he fall down from bed and see here there right side left side ohhh he put his hand on head ohhh this is dream goddd main ye kya dream dekh raha tha mere or priya ke bich...

Priya came from washroom Seeing ram on floor she came near him ram wat happn aap yaha niche kya kar rhe ho...

Ram look different direction searching for answer and said...wo woo main bed se gir gaya neend main...

Ram expected her laugh but she started as ram kahi lagi to nahi ese kaise gir gaye dekhne doo kahi lagi nahi...

Ram just amaze from her reaction...

Ram : Priya kuch hua theek hu main..wo bed ke edge pe sone ki aadat nahi hai na...

Priya looking down and said ram aapko bola tha na i m comfertable fir bhi aap...ab main couch pe soungi aaj se...

Ram : are no no pkkaa aaj comfortably sounga bus ab main jaau ready huu aaj sight seeing ke liye jaan hai naa...

Priya : haa jaeeye...

Ram went to washroom and priya with slight smile on her face She thinks ram aap bilkul bacche ho koi is age me aakar bhi bed se girta hai kya...

After some time both left for sight seeing...

all day roaming in city in evening

They come to river side...

Ram : priya kaisi lagi ye jagah...

Priya who lost in beauty and silence of river...hmmm bahut acchi hai...mujhe esi jagah bahut pasand hai...

Ram : i knw...

Priya : aap ko kaise pata...

Ram : mujhe tumahre baare me sab pata hai...i mean tumhe kya pasans hai bus kya nahi pasand hai ye nahi pata...

Priya laugh and said mujhe bhi nahi pata mujhe kya nhi pasand hai...main har choti b4 she said ram cut her btween and said...

Ram : haa tum har choti chiz me khushi dhundh leti ho...kisi bhi stuation me adjust ho jati...

while saying both come put thr hands on railing ram continue sabki hasi me has aur sabke gum me unke sath ro leti ho...

Priya jst seeing him without blinking eyes...

Ram again continues

Apne papa ki kushi ke liye kuch bhi kar logi lekin unke maathe(forhead) pe tension ki lakir (line) nahi aane dogi...looking at her...esa kya dekh rahi hoo...

Priya : yahi ki itna to main bhi apne aap ko nahi jaanti ram...

Bg bade acche lagte hai...

Chale priya

Chaliye...

While walking priya feels cold so shw cross her arms...

Ram : thand lag rahi hai...ab kya maine aaj coat bhi nahi pahna...

Priya : its ok ram cold breeze started flowing priya shiver...and ram too...

Ram : wohhh ohhh ek dum se thadi hawa chalu ho gayi...let me think kya kare kahi ruke...

Priya : nhi ram dheere dheere chaliye taxi stand jayada door nahi hai...

Ram : if u comfertable u can hug me its warm u and mee too...if u ok only...

Priya looking at him and with last option she goes near him...

Ram puts his arms across her shoulder takes her in side hug...

Priya's head close to ram's chest and her one hand on rams neck and one on his shoulder...

she can clearly hear rams heartbeat...

Ram : u ok naa...kuch garmi mehsus huyi...

Priya : haa u ok naa apki heartbeat itni fast kyo chal rahi hai...

Ram : are pahli baar biwi gale lagi hai to heartbeat to fast hogi naa...

Priya lift her head and saw him

Ram : gussa mat hona tum i m  jst kiddng...

Priya directly looking in his eyes aap safayi kyo de rahe hai shikayat thodi naa kar rahi hu...she smiles and looks down...

Both lost in each othr warm...for both its new feeling

For priya she dont knw wats this new feeling and for ram he have last some days to spend with priya...

Both without saying single word reached taxi stand...

Both dont want to let go this moment they so engrossed in each other warmness

Bg

main guum jao tujhme or tum mujhme yu kho jaao...
Main ban jaau sargam apne hotho se mujhe gaao...
Bade acche lagte hai...ye sapne ummidee aashayaain or tum...

One taxi driver : sir where u wanna go...

They seperate...still looking each othr...

Ram : hotel...

Ok sir plz seat...

They reached hotel silently...

Dinner done silently...

both on bed 

Both back faces each othrr

silence between them.

After some time both turn side and said in unison

Ram : priya

Priya : ram...

Priya : pahle aap bolo...

Ram : ahhh ladies 1st...

Priya : accha theek hai main bolti hu aa. Ahhh ram main kahna chahti hu plz dnt feel i mean samzo naa ab...

Ram fully understand wat priya want to say but he enjoys her discomfert...he said kya samzu muje kuch samz nahi aa raha tum kya bol rahi ho...

Priya : ohh aap to pure golu ho yar...

Ram : kya golu matlab...

Priya : matlab d... Du..matlab dumb..

Ram : what the hell...tumne mujhe dumb kaha...and he getup and goes near window

Priya too getup and say haa nhi to aap samz hi nhi rahe main kya kahana chah rahi ho...

Ram : jo bhi ho koi apne pati ko dumb bolta hai kya...

Priya : are mera wo matlab nahi tha main to bus ye kah rahi thi ki abhi jaise hum dono ek dusre ke sath behave kar rhe the i mean after river side like we behave like stranger naa plz dnt be uncomfertable its ok i mean i m totally ok so yahi samzana chah rahi thi and she goes near him and turn his side snd she saw ram laughing...aap has rahe hai...

Ram with laughing haa baaba main sab samaz raha tha lekin mujhe bahut maza aa raha tha tumhe tease karne me...

Priya pisses teeth hit on his chest and very bad give one hard punch on his shoulder...and run...

Ram : kaha bhagogi mujhe mar ke  ruko tum too run behind her...

She runs in room ram just behind her he jst put his hand on shoulder priya lost balance and abt to fall ram catches her in his embrace and he fall down on bed priya on top of him...

Both on bed priya on top of him...

Both lost in each other eyes...

Priya's hand on rams shoulder and rams hand on priya's back...

Ram brek the moment and said ab nahi kahogi ram plz dnt be uncomfertable...and laugh

Priya to laugh both getup and ram said priya i m so tired lets sleep naa...

Ok me too tired...

Both drifted to sleep...

2 days passed like this...

Third Day :

Ram-Priya reach Gallery...

Receptionist : welcome may i help you.

Ram : whats going on here so crowd here...

Re : Exibhition going on...

Ram : ohh gr8 who is host...

Re : Sat La Druno...

Ram : ohh ok and he looks priya...

and said to RE

Thank u mam...can u plz give me information of Mr.Ronit bose Roy...his any exibhition here or any other place...i m his friend but lost his contact so can u plz give his contact no or adress if u have...

Re : ohh Mr.bose Gr8 artist sir once his exibhition here so much crowd let me check sir his any exibhition detail or contact no...

She searched and said sir no exibhition in this gallery and sir no adress no number sorry...

Ram : its ok...thank u so much...

Ram : priya inke pass koi info nahi hai...ab hum chale yaha se

Priya : its ok ram ab yaha aaye hai to ye exibhition hi dekh le...

Ram : ok...

Both enter in exibhition area...

Priya and ram so lost in painting...

They ddnt reliaze and both went to opposite area now priya in differnt area and ram in differnt area...

Priya watching one painting and she ddnt reliaze and put her hand on one paintng and painting fall from stand and its fully damage...

Ohh what the hell u done girl...Owner and host of painting shoute from behind...

Priya : i m so sorry sir i ddnt see that painting and its fall...so sorry...

Ppl surrounded them...ram come to that area and reliaze where is priya and he hear...

Owner : you u how costly that painting u moreon...

Priya : excuse me i said sorry...and u r abusing me...

Owner come near priya and harshly push her priya lost her balance abt to fall but ram reach thr and support her...

Ram : tum theek ho...

Priya with teary eyes haa...

Ram : yaha ruko main batata hu ise...

Ram : hey wats ur problem man she said sorry and u r abusing u dnt knw how to talk with a lady...

Owner : who r u and she mess my painting u knw how costly this painting...

Ram : i m her husband and i ll give u double of ur painting say what is cost of ur painting...
Say say naa

U knw i m too painter but today i m ashmed of being artist bcoz of u u dnt knw how to respect a lady if u r truly an artist one painting damage is nothing for u but i thought u r nothing nothinh now say how much cost of ur painting ...

Owner : aa aa sorry i mean he goes near priya and said sorry mam i m very sorry. ...

Priya : its ok...

ram to owner : for me her tears are more costly than u r paintng...said this ram come near priya wipes her tear

Ram and priya came back to reception and gave 10000$ check to recepsnist and said plz give it to that owner...

Re : sir no need to this i hear wat u said and i m happy that u reliazed him his mistake and i think mam looking at priya u r lucky to get husband like him...

Ram blush priya smile 

Ram : yes so lucky...thank u

they said byee and left gallery...

They reached hotel and after dinner done...

priya : thank u ram

ram : ty for what...

priya : wo gallery me jo hua...

ram : plz mujhe sharminda mat karo koi meri biwi se ese baat karega or main use chod dunga kya

priya : hmmm

Rams word in priyas mind koi meri patni se ese baat karega ese chod dunga kya,chod dunga kya

Ram drifted to sleep but priya still in rams word...with this thoughts she try to sleep but use neend kaha aani thi...

with each passing moment for ram like priya one step away from her and for priya ram ka nature,ram ki baate,ram ki aadate sab kuch attractive thi wo  shayad ram ko pasand karne lagi thi.but wo khud confused thi...

maira94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update and thanks for the pm
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...
Want Raya to come close...Ram's anger was good...
Please continue soon...
Thanks for PM😛😛
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part I enjoyed the way u described the their friendship n how Ram protected her in exhibition n priya is loving his nature n plsss continue soon
rosinagoor thumbnail
Fabulous Update Bro  👏👏
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM 😊
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update.. 😊
pleasure ro read
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail