NEW OS/SS : Chalte Chalte LAST PART on Page 35 *27-11-2014* - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
res

Part
ok its a kind of story like HDDCS bice I always fremed RaYa in place of Nandini & Viraj they were awesome & amezing there I like thier pair more then Prem & Nandini ... so slowly but sedily RaYa will fall in love in this 26 days awesome... too good moving for read next...
Edited by leena04 - 8 years ago

Part 3
awww this was cute again RaYa fighting over silly issue... too good awesome I enjoyed the whole part J it made mee remind of JWM lol it was too fanny scene... I enjoyed well its good u didnt took much space for RoYa as I m loving story of RaYa only...

Part 4
ok this was I like & something verry touched Priya started to liking Ram but for Ram Priya is not his but of someone's else wish they realizes thier actual part in each other's life... moving for next to read it soon...

Part 5
awww Priya is slowly slowly started to love Ram & Am is already mad for Priya its rally good to see togeether... awww Tare ginana os my fav play after RaYa started to play... awesome too good enjoyed it a lot...

Part 6
wwowoowowo they took first step of love & its jelousy lol... Priya is jelousee of those girls woh say Ram as sxy... well Ram is no doubt but its only Priya's right to call him... too good... Ram's fear is justifie hope before Ronit come Priya realiz she started to love Ram...

Part 7
aweesome Ram's syari r too mind blowing I liked them a lot... it was a great worthing update to read I enjoyed it a lot... awesome too good but what an end OMG Priya in danger what will gonna happen? moving to read next...

Part 8
thank god nothing has happen to Priya but all the syarri's were too good... awesome I loved it a lot... Priya has started to love Ram but wwhy she don't wanna accept
the truth she loves him don't know hope she realizes soon & accept it too... moving for next ...

Part 9
at last Priya realized what is love & she dicided with whom she wantd to be wwith awesome... too good... it was really diffrent way to make Priya realize but was awesome no doubt I eenjoyed reading it... even cried too... moving for next to read...

Part 10 (a) & (b)
awesome what an write up amezing I just loved it a lot it was something bater then best... finally Priya supoorted to Ram then Ronit... & syari mukabla in btween Ram & Ronit... awsome who will wwin wwill surly get Priya's love... who is non other then Ram only... so moving for next to read...

Part 11
last part & last comment... OMG what an extra ordinary end didn't thought of it like this... awesomee too good... I just like it & its amezing to read such a RaYaholic update... way bater then anything... Ronit's part were fair enough so its... too good journey came to end of RaYa enjoyed & tanks for lovely update... awesome...