NEW OS/SS : Chalte Chalte LAST PART on Page 35 *27-11-2014* - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago

Part 8
thank god nothing has happen to Priya but all the syarri's were too good... awesome I loved it a lot... Priya has started to love Ram but wwhy she don't wanna accept
the truth she loves him don't know hope she realizes soon & accept it too... moving for next ...

Part 9
at last Priya realized what is love & she dicided with whom she wantd to be wwith awesome... too good... it was really diffrent way to make Priya realize but was awesome no doubt I eenjoyed reading it... even cried too... moving for next to read...

Part 10 (a) & (b)
awesome what an write up amezing I just loved it a lot it was something bater then best... finally Priya supoorted to Ram then Ronit... & syari mukabla in btween Ram & Ronit... awsome who will wwin wwill surly get Priya's love... who is non other then Ram only... so moving for next to read...

Part 11
last part & last comment... OMG what an extra ordinary end didn't thought of it like this... awesomee too good... I just like it & its amezing to read such a RaYaholic update... way bater then anything... Ronit's part were fair enough so its... too good journey came to end of RaYa enjoyed & tanks for lovely update... awesome...