Posted: 9 years ago
Sanyu ko winner dikhana hai to Randhir ko looser banao 😡 😡 😡
This is our so called Woman-centric sow 😡 😡 😡

And what an awesome mother Renuka Saniyal is 😡 😡 😡
She never bothered to care what's going on in Randhir's life but she expect her son to accept her fiance 😡 😡 😡

Congo CVs and DD as well for your awesome character creativity 😡 😡
And congo for such an innovative concept as well 😡 😡 😡

I was literally running to reach home before 6:30 ... reached at 6:27 pm just to watch the epi... and got such an amazing epi in return... no comments :( :( :( :(
Wo bhi 20 minute mein Jeet bhi gayi 😡
CVS are hell bent on showing Randhir looser 🤢. Ughhh Why everytime they need to show Sanyukta winning yaar ..
Pagal hogaya hai writers...

Originally posted by BornAries

I was literally running to reach home before 6:30 ... reached at 6:27 pm just to watch the epi... and got such an amazing epi in return... no comments :( :( :( :(
SH is loosing it's awesomeness 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
Originally posted by rajpreeto

Wo bhi 20 minute mein Jeet bhi gayi 😡
CVS are hell bent on showing Randhir looser 🤢. Ughhh Why everytime they need to show Sanyukta winning yaar ..
Pagal hogaya hai writers...

Women empowerment ke naam pe kuch bhi dikhate hai 😡 😡
This is not how you make your place in male dominating society 😡 😡

Originally posted by -Isabella-

SH is loosing it's awesomeness 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

yeah :( 

women centric show does't signifies that the lead is a Superwomen having Supernatural power... or i guess Yes acc to DD and SS :( :( ..and male lead in pathetic condition .. :(
Wo hai Randhir ki S.S.S.. anyuktaaa.. 
Jeetenga nahi India to kaise badhenga India.. 😆😆😆

Sanyals ki bahu hai wo.. Renuka and wo milke invention karenge

Randhir aur Harsh daaroo peeke halla karenge.. 🤣

Aise hi hota hai women empowerment.. The most empowered women form is divine (with supernatural powers) .. Hence they promote the divine brains of Sanyukta.. 👏👏👏
Originally posted by BornAries

yeah :( 

women centric show does't signifies that the lead is a Superwomen having Supernatural power... or i guess Yes acc to DD and SS :( :( ..and male lead in pathetic condition .. :(
Yeh women-centric nai pagal-centric show hai 🤣 🤣
And we are the official pagal jo yeh soch rahe the maybe for once they will show Randhir winning over his weakness 🤣 🤣 🤣
Silly SH forum members 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Moony87

Wo hai Randhir ki S.S.S.. anyuktaaa.. 
Jeetenga nahi India to kaise badhenga India.. 😆😆😆

Sanyals ki bahu hai wo.. Renuka and wo milke invention karenge

Randhir aur Harsh daaroo peeke halla karenge.. 🤣

Aise hi hota hai women empowerment.. The most empowered women form is divine (with supernatural powers) .. Hence they promote the divine brains of Sanyukta.. 👏👏👏
Ri8 to phir why only Randhir others male characters ko bhi weak banao na 🤣
Randhir looser drunkard 🤣 🤣
Vardhan n Parth lamenting over their dead girlfrends 🤣 🤣

N the powerfull women Sanyukta, Vidushi, Maya, Renuka will give them tasalli 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Afterall this is women-centric show 🤣 🤣 🤣
yap really yar...what the hell is going on?...har bar, har roj ek hi formula...rational mind ke randhir ko to khud se hara nahi sakti, to har competition ke waqt male lead ke focus bigado, irrational banado...aise hogi society me women empowermen?...disgusting, hypocrite cv s😡...like what is going on?...1st round me participate nahi kiya...2nd round ke akhri 20 minutes me jeet bhi gayi...like really?...hum logo ne bhi engineering pade hai cv s...lekin aisa kudrat ka karishma kahi nahi dekha...waise kaunsi devi ka avtar batana chahte hai ap log cv s sanyukta ko...