Last nail in the coffin!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AmitR.

This is crsly not done when i started watching the show Randhir was a prodigy who had inborn talent for engineering on the other hand Sanyukta was driven by her will to become a engineer no matter what it takes.As the show progressed we saw sanyukta overcoming challenges one after another and randhir is just shown as rank 1 student of fite nothing more eventually they developed a rivalry and even then it was sanyukta suceeding at whatever she was doing but Randhir seems to stand still i mean he has only encountered failure no achievement accomplishments of his own to backup his no 1 spot and even today Randhir made a decision and he failed again whereas sanyukta suceeded not only the YSA 2 but when she chose engineering over her family even she was suffering mental trauma cuz her family disowned her and so was but she overcame those and Randhir couldn't...
I am a fan of Randhir so i am disappointed 
I think the director doesnt how to keep up a healthy rivalry its something when both keep on achieving target one after another while competing against each other...
Highly Disappointed ðŸ˜¡

Hello, you seem to be new here!! Welcome.. Yup yaar disappointed is an understatement for today's show.. It's a woman centric show but pls y put others down just to glorify her !! 
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Haan yaar, this show is going further down the drain.. RD was behaving like Sharukh Khan in Darr and Anjaam.. Tttune meri Sss...Sssanyu ko issi haath se touch kiya , I will hurt your hand...wat crap!! 

Hahaha.. Can i sing on behalf of RD plzzz.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Jaaadoo tera inventionnn..

Khushboo tera Engineering Passionnn..

Tu participate kar. Ya na kar .. 

Tu hai YSA ki Winnerrr... 

Yayyy... M on a comic roll today... New benchmarks in SH.. 😆😆😆.

Me too highly disappointed after watching todays episode.

I wanted Randhir to come out with flying colors but seems like this track was introduced just for arranging money for their fees and not for RD to fight his inner battles 😡

How i wished they showed RD win this but Sanyukta kaha beech mein aake jeet bhi liya 😲..

Why can't they make all characters shine at their respective places??

Pata nahi ye Durjoy ke college mein kya hua ki itna chachumbar bana diya engineering college ka..Bloopers ka mela laga hua hai

Chalo sandhir shipper hu to kal ka episode dekh bhi loongi though I wanted things very very differently 😭
Originally posted by ChaiBiskoot

zaroor.. i shall take the initiative of scrapping/PM'ing/calling people to stop watching the show !

RD is reduced to cinders..  sanyukta has clipped his wings.. 

Yup, pls do , thanks babes.. ðŸ˜Š,,but I will definitely be active on the forum..can't afford to miss chatting with you amazing people...😊
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Haan yaar, this show is going further down the drain.. RD was behaving like Sharukh Khan in Darr and Anjaam.. Tttune meri Sss...Sssanyu ko issi haath se touch kiya , I will hurt your hand...wat crap!! 
Lol! moi ko toh kal k epi k last scene se hiag raha tha ko Roshan bhai saab jald hi bujhenge...Sorry! but he was behavng so much azeeb also...e1 i've dou8 ki Renuka ths time b apna partnr choose krne mein fail ho gayi h...baki toh God! oops CVs knows...lol!
Originally posted by Moony87

🤣  U know what .. im going to visit the forum just to read your posts after every disastrous epi

Main bolti hoon na

Bhains ki aankh

Maa.. durii..

Mother's eye.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Doing mother sister together of my mind.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
These are too nice dialogues for the writers Shocked..They need more dhamakedaar wala
Originally posted by rajpreeto

Me too highly disappointed after watching todays episode.

I wanted Randhir to come out with flying colors but seems like this track was introduced just for arranging money for their fees and not for RD to fight his inner battles 😡

How i wished they showed RD win this but Sanyukta kaha beech mein aake jeet bhi liya 😲..

Why can't they make all characters shine at their respective places??

Pata nahi ye Durjoy ke college mein kya hua ki itna chachumbar bana diya engineering college ka..Bloopers ka mela laga hua hai

Chalo sandhir shipper hu to kal ka episode dekh bhi loongi though I wanted things very very differently 😭

Use Sanyukta jaisi herogiri karne ke liye college se laat maarke nikaal diya tha .. Isliye uska badlaa leing.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Excuse me .. no one shines.. To be in the show you have to praise Sanyukta.

See sahil danced with Vids .. Aaaj he is gaayab.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Randhir gaya be.. Genius koi bhi ho sakta hai.. Passionate hona is the IN thing.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Waah Chandni! Waah!...taliyaan! taliyaan!! taaliyaan!!!...

Chandni, O meri Chandni,
Berang bhare baadal main 
Teri comedy ki timing ne
Has haske kar diya 
Sabka bura haal...

Chandni , O meri Chandni!!