Last nail in the coffin!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Nobl price chhod yaar, kyunki nobl price jury ne agr yeh dekh liya toh sari duniya k samne mazaak bana denge...jitni bezzati hui h womn orintd daoly shope k naa, pr utna hi kafi h humare chullu bhar pani meon doob marne k liye...kynki abi b humari SH ki latt nhi chhotne wali...lol! rofl*
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Ab I don't care a damn, who proposes to whom!!! sanyukta hi karegi...arre she will do all by herself.. Bhai mujhe lagata hai amoeba hai woh.. Bacche bhi binary fission se paida honge , Randhir ki help nahi lagegi..😆 

Buahahaha.. Perfect.. Why should she take any services from Randhir.. He might not perform at the peak.. Shit.. LOL... ðŸ¤£

So for women empowerment.. Sanyukta will do it all alone.. Yayyy... Yaar I am so happy I didnt see the episdode.. But last ka 2 min scene and Precap dekha.. Wowwwyy... Maine bhi koi punya kiye honge.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Are main likhna bhpol gayi, fussh episode k liye ekdm dhamakedaar post banaya h tumne...:D
Originally posted by LovIsInTheAir

Nobl price chhod yaar, kyunki nobl price jury ne agr yeh dekh liya toh sari duniya k samne mazaak bana denge...jitni bezzati hui h womn orintd daoly shope k naa, pr utna hi kafi h humare chullu bhar pani meon doob marne k liye...kynki abi b humari SH ki latt nhi chhotne wali...lol! rofl*

Haan yaar, this show is going further down the drain.. RD was behaving like Sharukh Khan in Darr and Anjaam.. Tttune meri Sss...Sssanyu ko issi haath se touch kiya , I will hurt your hand...wat crap!! 
trups.. dont make the 'mistake' of watching the show 'again' tomorrow
This is crsly not done when i started watching the show Randhir was a prodigy who had inborn talent for engineering on the other hand Sanyukta was driven by her will to become a engineer no matter what it takes.As the show progressed we saw sanyukta overcoming challenges one after another and randhir is just shown as rank 1 student of fite nothing more eventually they developed a rivalry and even then it was sanyukta suceeding at whatever she was doing but Randhir seems to stand still i mean he has only encountered failure no achievement accomplishments of his own to backup his no 1 spot and even today Randhir made a decision and he failed again whereas sanyukta suceeded not only the YSA 2 but when she chose engineering over her family even she was suffering mental trauma cuz her family disowned her and so was but she overcame those and Randhir couldn't...
I am a fan of Randhir so i am disappointed 
I think the director doesnt how to keep up a healthy rivalry its something when both keep on achieving target one after another while competing against each other...
Highly Disappointed ðŸ˜¡
Epi ko chodo aur precap dekho
Vaise bhi Sh mein aajtak kuchh logical hua hai jo ab accept kar rhe the
Originally posted by lovearohi

Epi ko chodo aur precap dekho
Vaise bhi Sh mein aajtak kuchh logical hua hai jo ab accept kar rhe the

Arohi  my love.. Kab tak precap par jeeyegi.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ChaiBiskoot

trups.. dont make the 'mistake' of watching the show 'again' tomorrow

Yup Neha,, pls remind me not to.. RD is the reason I watch now. Vidarth I have no expectations..ab RD kkko Darr ka Sharukh bana diya.. Ab aur kya character assassination Karna hai uska?? Yup, I won't watch it...
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Yup Neha,, pls remind me not to.. RD is the reason I watch now. Vidarth I have no expectations..ab RD kkko Darr ka Sharukh bana diya.. Ab aur kya character assassination Karna hai uska?? Yup, I won't watch it...

zaroor.. i shall take the initiative of scrapping/PM'ing/calling people to stop watching the show !

RD is reduced to cinders..  sanyukta has clipped his wings..