IshRa TS: Jalti Hain Toh Zubaan Chalti Hain

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm back with my second piece on IshRa. I never thought I would write some fiction ever but IshRa effect is just magic.  I wanted to write a darker piece but ended up writing a pretty lighthearted one! It's again a Two Shots with current Mani track as backdrop. My story starts right after the occurrence of fake accident turned kidnapping incident. And, let's assume Romi-Sarika kaand and Bala's mystery didn't happen in my story.

Not Proofread. English/Hindi is not my mother tongue.

Jalti Hain Toh Zubaan Chalti Hain

Ishita was preparing evening snacks in the kitchen corner when she saw Raman entering into the living room hall with a chafed face. "This man cannot smile for a second but god has gifted him the most killer smile. What an irony!" Ishita couldn't help thinking while looking at her husband. Raman gave a slight glare at her before placing himself reluctantly on a corner of the sofa in the living hall. He didn't expect it to be jam-packed with his family members.

Raman was officially declared Asian Business Guild head and the Indian chapter of this association threw an official party in his honor tonight. Raman at first didn't want to inform it to Ishita who was in her clinic as they were still having a cold war since the fake accident-turned into-kidnapping incident. But he later changed his mind thinking "Abhi khabar nahi dunga toh baad main mujhpe tin-tin page lamba lecture chipka degi madamji". Ishita acted aloof with matched cold voice when Raman informed her about the good news. "I'll come home early. You don't need to worry about anything, Raman. I'll manage. Bye" Ishita replied back trying to sound as cold as possible suppressing her inner excitement. As soon as she disconnected the call, a broad smile crept up on her face. She informed it to her amma-appa, Mihika, Vandu akka, Mani and Bala jiju over phone. "Sorry madam, you came late. Your hubby dearest already phoned me. But you sounded more happy and excited than him. I guess someone is irrecoverably in love with her husband." Bala replied with his usual teasing tone to Ishita. "Kuch bhi, Jiju. Aisa kuch nahin. Aap bas time pe aajana" Ishita mentally spanked herself for not controlling her emotions enough. She was still angry to herself after she finished her phone call. Had it been some months earlier like when Bala jiju reminded her that Raman was her "husband", she would've blushed profusely this time as well. But what Bala Jiju just told her not news to her anymore, she very well knew she was deeply in love with Raman. She was rather mesmerized by the intensity of it; she never felt nowhere near for any one that she felt for her husband. He was not the man she dreamt of as her life partner but as their contract marriage progressed she realized how wrong she was. Her relationship with Subbu went like a fairy tale; everything was like a bed of roses for them until it got crashed into pieces. She didn't have time to think then what she really wanted. Even before her realization of love for Raman, she realized he was the man she would truly dream as a life partner. Then she did what was inevitable, she had irrecoverably fallen in love with him. She not only made peace with her dreadful past but now she was rather happy that it all played out like this because it brought Raman into her life. Only thing she regretted was why she couldn't be his first. Then her love wouldn't have to remain one sided, she wouldn't have to suppress her irresistible feelings for him for the rest of her life. She accepted it as her fate that Raman would never love her and she didn't blame him for that either. A chirping sound of an alarm on her phone broke her trance, it was almost 5 pm. She reprimanded herself again for getting lost in her thought. She needed to be in her full form as it was going to be a big night for he husband. She took her car key from the drawer and headed back to home.

And, now she was back at her home watching Raman reluctantly initiating a conversation with other family members as she finished making evening snacks. Raman was mildly perturbed seeing his all family members congratulating him for the post, he knew it was his wife's blabbering that brought all of them here. He was feeling uncomfortable holding the rectangle shaped packet wrapped with blue wrapping paper.  "Oye puttar! Tere haath mai ye kya hai? Gift hai kisi ke liye? " Toshiji asked nonchalantly. "Nehi ma! Aap bhi na! Koi gift-shift nahi hai. Aaj function hai isliye Ishita ka liye saree le aya varna woh to wahi kanjivaram lapet ke chali jaati" Raman shrugged it off while his eyes fixed on Ishita who was giving snacks and teas to her Mummyji. "Arre Raman! Tum to yaar hum saab pati ki band baja rahe ho! Pehle ghar ke samne name plate plate lagaya Ishu ki naam ki, fir karwachauth ka vrat rakkha aar aab gift shift de rahe ho! Hum saabki biwi to andolan shuru kar degi tumhare gift ke chakkar mai"  Bala could't leave the chance to tease Raman. That was enough for Raman to handle; he got up and without looking at any other went straight to his bedroom saying "Arre Bala, tumbhi na yaar!" All Bhallas and Iyyers present there burst into laughter leaving Ishita blushing beetroot red.

"Hadd hai yaar! Kisne kaha tha yeh madrasn ko saabko gharme bulwane ko. Ek Mani kya kaam tha pareshani dene ke liye" Raman thought while placing himself on the couch in his bedroom. He looked at the packet he was holding and that made her mood further off. Earlier he went to Shoprix shopping mall to buy a western dress for Ishita and bought a beautiful blue colored ankle length backless cocktail dress for her. Then he realized his arch rival in love life Mani would be there too and he couldn't bear to see Mani shamelessly gushing over his wife for wearing the western dress. So he bought another blue netted saree for her cancelling the previous purchase. " Iss Mani Shani ne to mera jina haram kar rakkha hai mera. Mere pasand napasand bhi aab uske hisaab se badalna paad raha he!" Ishita saw her husband murmuring to himself in their bedroom. "Raman, aap thik ho na?" Ishita asked her husband with unfeigned concern.

Edited by RheaSh - 9 years ago
wow..intrstng...esply mani shani...pasand nd na pasand dialouge...
I miss this fun nhok-jhok between Ishita and Raman. It was sweet of Raman to get Ishita the saree for the function and I loved how he said he has to adjust his liking because of Mani now, that was really funny.
awesummm. loved itt!! continueee soonn!!!!
Nice start. Nice concept too. Refreshing in this self predicted upcoming separation track. Jealousy was fine. But I seriously hate this separation. Pls keep separation away from ur story. Jitna jalana hai jalao par alag mat karo.
Awesome start...loved the way you described Ishita's realization and Raman's jealousy.
I'm loving  this lighthearted jealousy track. Can't wait for the next part.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AroraTanya - 9 years ago
Wonderful thought! and very well written๐Ÿ‘
Raman afraid to buy a western dress for his wife because Mani would ogle at her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Awesome start!
Loved it!
Can't wait for next part.. Continue soon!
Its sooo cute yaar !! Loved it totally !!Continue sooon !!