Parud Collage:Cozy(Updated) - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhushiParo

Mano Good morning, have a nice day.😊
Deeps, Mukti and my self shared your thread and had a good time.
Morning will check for your new Parud collage, hoping it might be waist holding😉 of Paro
by Rudra 😆

Good Morning.Hope u too have a good day ahead😛.

I was shocked to see ur chat session😆😆.I am at my office laughing crazy😆

What has happened to my thread in my absence😲😲

U guessed it right its waist holding😉.

Breaking my head right now for a proper Title for the post😕.

Dear may I know ur name.(so for being stupid😆)

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepsel

Thank you Mukti...Look what all I am requesting in the craziness of RR🤣..I guess in sleeping position he was holding his waist right🤔...Mano will die of shock on seeing this craziness😆😆
I am already dead🤢.Speaking from hell or heaven I don't know.
Enna nadakuthu innga umm...😡🤣
👏... Mano dear .....ur collages are getting better and better with each passing day. The most wonderful thing is how you pick up a topic on Parud and present to us all scenes related to that topic or emotion!! How beautiful and hard working is that ... seriously Mano ...love u for all your collages and edits... you know I am a fan of them since the time you started to make edits on Parud and Dhruv and they fulfilled my desires to see how the RR we wanted to be could have been.
Lots of love to you dear and God bless you for making all of us smile everyday!🤗
Originally posted by aaliah3108

👏... Mano dear .....ur collages are getting better and better with each passing day. The most wonderful thing is how you pick up a topic on Parud and present to us all scenes related to that topic or emotion!! How beautiful and hard working is that ... seriously Mano ...love u for all your collages and edits... you know I am a fan of them since the time you started to make edits on Parud and Dhruv and they fulfilled my desires to see how the RR we wanted to be could have been.
Lots of love to you dear and God bless you for making all of us smile everyday!🤗
Oh! thank u sweetheart😃. You were one of the main reasons that I continued with my edits.When I started I never thought of continuing.Ur encouraging words made me continue and ur comments are always heartwarming.U have the art to make someone feel special.Thank u for ur lovely words🤗.

Ruchi may I know ur twitter ID since I am planning to be regular on twitter.😃
Originally posted by multimediaa

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">Good Morning.Hope u too have a good day ahead😛.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">I was shocked to see ur chat session😆😆.I am at my office laughing crazy😆</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">What has happened to my thread in my absence😲😲</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">U guessed it right its waist holding😉.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">Breaking my head right now for a proper Title for the post😕.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">Dear may I know ur name.(so for being stupid😆)</font>

Mano,
It's good night for me .
How can I sleep now thinking about your collage,
But I'll try.
Susmitha
Originally posted by KhushiParo

Mano,
It's good night for me .
How can I sleep now thinking about your collage,
But I'll try.
Susmitha
Hi Sush(If u don't mind me calling u that😉)
Should I post it right now to spoil ur sleep totally.🤣

Oh! thank u sweetheart😃. You were one of the main reasons that I continued with my edits.When I started I never thought of continuing.Ur encouraging words made me continue and ur comments are always heartwarming.U have the art to make someone feel special.Thank u for ur lovely words🤗.

Ruchi may I know ur twitter ID since I am planning to be regular on twitter.😃

cutie !!!! 

Done added you on Twitter... Telepathy indeed Mano!😆

I am glad I was able to motivate you to continue making more...now see what we have...an amazing collection!! You are very special indeed...thank u. 
  🤗

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE [COLOR=RED] THIS IS FRICING AWSOME LOVE IT[/COLOLR]
So beautiful

Cozy

PS:One more Scene updated.