Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

DIVA Sharon to DESPO Sharon

AdityaK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Firsr of all No offence to any Fanbase and ... I just want to ask CVS The character SHARON Rai Prakash is all about some Real Attitude from the begning of the show but Now Where is the Attitude ... I know she loves swayam & wants to be the lover girl of her lover boy But It could be done with some more Decency Not like this ... I am sorry but this sharon is defnitly not the DIVA Sharon Rai prakash ...She look like some B**** who leave her Her home and her mother alone (when she needs her the most ) and acting like some s*** who just wants her bf on her bed to secure her Future in the name of "NEXT STAGE OF RELATIONSHIP "...
Plsss Ameeta mam stop butchring the character or If you cant then plsss stop this crap show ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘
what a post a girl is trying to bring romance into her relationship and she is called a s*** and despo.
I wonder if you would ahve written this post if the guy was doing all this stuff
and I thought the society is progressing 
disgusted by your primeval gutter thinking. All guys have one track mind only pathetic
what a creep πŸ€’
Edited by JensenVruShan - 9 years ago
vrushiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is not despo pls 😑 ...woh bas apne relationship mein thora romance wapas lana chate hai kyunki swayam ko lagta hai ki unka relationship boring ho gaya hai bas...

Aur koi girl khud next step lena chate hai jo sharon ke liye marriage proposal hai toh woh bit..   despo ho gaye wow your mentality
😑 Edited by vrushiiii - 9 years ago
Batman_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdityaK

Firsr of all No offence to any Fanbase and ... I just want to ask CVS The character SHARON Rai Prakash is all about some Real Attitude from the begning of the show but Now Where is the Attitude ... I know she loves swayam & wants to be the lover girl of her lover boy But It could be done with some more Decency Not like this ... I am sorry but this sharon is defnitly not the DIVA Sharon Rai prakash ...She look like some B**** who leave her Her home and her mother alone (when she needs her the most ) and acting like some s*** who just wants her bf on her bed to secure her Future in the name of "NEXT STAGE OF RELATIONSHIP "...
Plsss Ameeta mam stop butchring the character or If you cant then plsss stop this crap show ...

who gives u moron ?😊
Batman_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Batman_Addict

Edited by Batman_Addict - 9 years ago

20champ20 thumbnail

who gives u moron ?😊

haha bhai konse gadhe ka mutra peete ho son of a b**** jaake apne annadata pe post bana @aditya kEdited by 20champ20 - 9 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Control your mindπŸ˜† Next stage of a relationship can also mean engagementπŸ˜† but u r hell bent on thinking in negative way!πŸ˜†

And your language _/\_

God bless you.
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why the hell u made a post like this? do u even know what phases Sharon went through? She lost dance mania, she is financially poor now, she has separated from her Mom, she wants a commitment..and she is trying to put some excitement in her relationship...that too becoz Swayam is ignoring the important question 'next level of relationship'...so pls dont call her Despo.😑   
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will u plzzz mind ur language, sorry to say this but may for ppl like u "NEXT STAGE IN RELATIONSHIP" means sharing a bed with bf but it have different meaning. By looking at ur post I can say even though anyone explain that to you then also I dont think u have that mind to understand it.
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

anyway reported
Edited by anindo_vrushan - 9 years ago