Gustakh Dil

Gustakh dil to end 14th November - All discussion here ONLY

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TV show 'Gustakh Dil', featuring TV stalwarts Meghna Malik and Anita Kanwal along with actress Sana Amin Sheikh and Vibhav Roy as the lead couple, will breathe its last on November 14. The show, which launched in August last year on Life OK, has had a successful run of a year and four months. 

A source associated with the show confirms, "The cast and crew are in a state of shock to learn about the development since the show was doing well as compared to other fiction shows on the channel. We have no clue why such a decision has been taken." 

Sana, who plays Laajo in the show, confirms, "It was an amazing experience working with the Ravi Ojha Productions. I had a great scope to perform as the role had many variations. Now, I'll get busy with my radio shows on Sundays and look for a new project both on Television and in Bollywood with a good production house. I've always gone with flow and now waiting to see where I head from here." 
So poor Faisal Raza khan went bold for nothing just like I thought. I haven't been watching for the past 2wks but why am I not surprised by this
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. I read the article and I am not surprised. Trp is low and channel is on a revamp so this was waiting to happen. 
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am not at all surprised. It was so expected.channel is totally on revamp. Well good luck to leads.shocking part is that am not that sad about it.
ashujani12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am in shock I don't want it to finsh I love this show so much but why is it finishing?????? 😭 😭
deepali1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gustakh dil to go off air on life ok from 14th nov.
londonkababu thumbnail

Hello friends,

Just read this sad news.

Our favourite show is about to end!😭 and we have only 2 weeks left of the series😭

That is so sad. I do hope that the production house has a change of heart.

Maybe it's a a dream sequence, and that the production house will wake up!

note to our dear forum development team: let us send a note of protest at least.

After all we are the loyal fans of this great show.

Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well this was bound to happen as the channel itself is going on revamp.
everything which begins must end.
varshitap thumbnail
Gosh !! I just came to peek in and lo!! what a disappointment!!  Well I am not so surprised and that is a surprise!!😑  This thing seemed waiting to happen with the main lead Nikhil's character slowly going down the negative trajectory and the story line loosing sense!! 😑 With some unwanted stories creeping in . But I am really sad that such a wonderful show which had so much potential to entertain and inspire just lost sheen in past few weeks and all our expectations that something good may happen in future just gate crashed!! 😭
   I am feeling sad that if G.D comes to an end...I will miss so many of you wonderful forum members !! This was the first forum where I was active and it seems with the G.D cast I'm also going to be jobless !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜­  Hope we keep up the forum and our wonderful discussions even after G.D!!😊
londonkababu thumbnail

It will be odd to not check on the GD forum and discuss the storyline .

Varsha like you, the GD forum is the only one I have taken part in actively. I do not follow any other Indian TV serial.

Through  this forum we have formed a  a new family. I too hope that this can continue even when the show ends.

Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me too would miss our forum but we can stay in touch friends If lets one do that but storyline was butchered and this axe was about to fall at any time...but what we should have gotten was 3 months time frame to end show properly .