DangelzDesigns14|Clsd - LAST Update! KaSh/SaRun/YHM/DivAn pg.143 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG ArHi ones are OUT OF THE WORLD pretty <33 and the whole diwali sced. is my top favo of arhi too <33 Also the kash ones are cute! Keep em going ;) 
Thanks so much everyone! 🤗 Will do replies soon :) 
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Beautiful update, Dangelz! How auspicious of you to dedicate the first update of your shop to Diwali. Surely you'll shop will be a huge success now. 🤗 Happy Diwali! I love the ArHi icons the most out of this update, especially this one. The coloring is so elegant! 

Thanks so much Janu! 😳 And yes, I guess I didn't quite realize how auspicious it was of me to update on Diwali and dedicate my update to this lovely festival :) But thank you so much for the warm wishes! 🤗 Glad you loved the ArHi icons most, especially colouring on that specific icon you mentioned above :) 

Originally posted by hosanna..

Beautiful update! Love your icons!

Thanks so much! 😳 Glad you loved the icons :)  

Happy Diwali! :D And congrats on your 14th gallery! :D
All the arhi and kash diwali stuff is epic <333
Btw I was going through your old galleries, and found out you love Arjun RamPal :O Yayyy finally I found another AR fan! He is hawt! And all those creations you made were sooo goood <3
Humsafars is really putting me off now, they barely show Sahir for more than 2 mins. :@ That Kurti Aapa has become the main lead! Ugh can't stand her
And did you hear the good news that Payal quit EHT? 🤣
She honestly deserves so much better than this show
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 9 years ago
so gorgeous both the ArHi and KaSh avis..loved them...nostalgic 😳

brilliant icons as usual...loved the cropping and colour specially this one

and a very happy diwali Dangzy 🤗
edited both on page 2 and 6
Originally posted by -Ursh-

Dangz, beautiful & sweet update! Your back with icons, YAY. Thank youu! And yes I'm back with icons. :P Are you happy now? 😆

That has to be my favourite you captured that moment really well, did you use textures on it too? the colouring is fab! Thankss! Glad you loved that particular icon :) No, I didn't use any textures...it was part of the cap. 😆

This KaSh gif is amazing, natural colouring and I love the timings you did, With Karan's expressions, Brilliant Aww, thankss! Glad you loved the colouring and the timings lol. 

Adore the cropping of this one, beautiful moment! <3 Thank youuu! And yes this moment was amazinggg :) 

Hello there!

The recent update rocks. Your designs really never fail to amaze me. I love how you blend two pics together and your textures are just too good..

Could you check your PM ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by -StephinesS-

Happy Diwali 🤗 Happy Diwali to you too! :) 
and Congratulations on the new Gallery, May you have a Thousand More :D Thank youuu! 😳

ArHi Diwali sequence defs is one of my favs as well :)
the coloring on the avis are on point ! top notch ! way to go :)  Thanks so much! That means alot :) Glad you liked the colouring on the avis! 

Love the update Dangles :) Thank you once again! 

now a special mention to the KaSh avis :D
I am a new KaSh fan so your avis make me really happy :D Glad you liked the KaSh avis :) Its always nice to hear that new people are discovering KaSh and becoming their fans! They are a classic pair indeed!  😳

keep up the good work ! :)  Thank youuu :) 

xx