DangelzDesigns14|Clsd - LAST Update! KaSh/SaRun/YHM/DivAn pg.143 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Ursh-

Dangz! Ah, the day finally came that you opened your 14th gallery, and I am so elated to share the new gallery opening with you!<3 Aww, same here! I'm so glad you could be here for the opening of my new gallery! πŸ˜³I had been waiting for a week or so. Haha, I know but my shop wasn't finishing...so there wasn't much I could do. πŸ˜† And ofcourse, I was being lazy and didn't have a banner ready either lol.  Congratulations Dangz, you deserve many many more galleries. πŸ₯³πŸ€— Thank you sooo much! πŸ€— I don't know for how long I can continue with galleries, but will try my best for as long as I can :) 

I am very happy that your getting so recognition of your work these days! Congrats on having your Divyanka Signature posted on Twitter and Facebook, I really am excited about this and I know more will get recognised, because you are amazing!  Aww, thank youuu! <3 It means alot! πŸ˜³ Even I was very excited that my sig got posted and recognized :) 

Right  I think I stumbled across your 11th or 12th gallery not sure which one, but AnSh or MeGhan did it and then I became your fan...believe it or not! πŸ˜‰ You're too sweet! I'm glad we met and connected through my creations :) Your icons have ALWAYS been my ultimate favourite and I know others think that too. YOU DEFINITELY ARE THE "QUEEN OF ICONS"  Aww, thank youu! That really means alot to me :) You are not just a sig maker here for me anymore but a true friend that I have gotten to know more over the past few months, and this is probably because of YHM and Divyanka. Aww, I feel the same way <3 I'm glad we got to know each other more in the past few months, and like you said...YHM definitely helped us develop a great connection and friendship :) I enjoy our debates on anything related to IF and the shows we watch, it is a pleasure and an icing on the cake that you create on the shows I like! :) Haha, I enjoy our convos too and I'm glad you enjoy my creations...especially on your fav people :P 

The examples you have posted are Brilliant, you have chosen the best! Thank youuu! It is a real task to post samples, cause I have to usually dig through my previous work...but it ends up making my first page look nice. πŸ˜† I can't wait to see your First Update! :) I was planning to post my first update in a few days or so, cause I hadn't make anything. But I randomly gifed some stuff from my old favs as a mini Diwali update, so I'll post that tomorrow :) 

Your banner is Stunning and the Hint of Blue is amazing! Great choice of Photos and idea to put your Favourite individuals in there Thank youu! I'm glad you liked the banner :) I was quite happy with my blending cause I usually get nervous about blending too many pics together. πŸ˜†, I didn't ever pay attention to the fact that Shaheer Sheikh was one of your favourite actors, that is pretty cool. Actually, he recently became my favourite. πŸ˜† I loved him in Navya! OMGG you did? 😲 Howcome I didn't know this? πŸ˜† I also adored Shaheer from Navya days 😳, but I didn't consider him my fav until I saw him again in Mahabharat series and I liked his work there alot. P.S is it just me or do you have a colour theme going for your first page? like cool colours?πŸ˜† Do you mean the colourful titles/writing? Or something else? πŸ˜† The colourful titles and the names of my favs I actually coordinate from the colours that are usually dominant in my banner :) actually I like the layout A LOT ! Thankss! 

Keep Rocking. πŸ€—

Love Always Thanks once again Urshie for your lovely comments! πŸ€—
-Ursh

Update

First of all, a very Happy Diwali to everyone who is celebrating this beautiful festival of lights! πŸ€— 

I wasn't really planning to post my first update so soon, but on this lovely occasion of Diwali where new beginnings are celebrated...I thought why not post a mini update to make you all happy? πŸ˜³ 

You can call this a Diwali update or a Throwback Thursday update, as it falls in both categories. πŸ˜† Hope everyone enjoys my very first update in this new gallery! :) 

Feel Free To Use ~

ArHi Diwali Icons 

When I think of Indian Telly land and Diwali, one of my very favourite scenes comes to my mind...and that is ofcourse ArHi's unforgettable Diwali scene! πŸ˜³ This HAS to be one of my most favourite ArHi scenes ever. It had the right blend of emotions, chemistry and passion! I purposefully didn't include the almost-kiss scene here, cause I'm saving that for a different update all together :) 

ArHi Diwali Avis 

KaSh Diwali Avis 

And ofcourse how can I forget these two? πŸ˜† Their Diwali Antakshari scene was so cute! 

Beautiful update, Dangelz! How auspicious of you to dedicate the first update of your shop to Diwali. Surely you'll shop will be a huge success now. πŸ€— Happy Diwali! I love the ArHi icons the most out of this update, especially this one. The coloring is so elegant! 
Beautiful update! Love your icons!
Dangz, beautiful & sweet update! Your back with icons, YAY.

That has to be my favourite you captured that moment really well, did you use textures on it too? the colouring is fab!

This KaSh gif is amazing, natural colouring and I love the timings you did, With Karan's expressions, Brilliant

Adore the cropping of this one, beautiful moment! <3
Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
Happy Diwali πŸ€—
and Congratulations on the new Gallery, May you have a Thousand More :D

ArHi Diwali sequence defs is one of my favs as well :)
the coloring on the avis are on point ! top notch ! way to go :)

Love the update Dangles :)

now a special mention to the KaSh avis :D
I am a new KaSh fan so your avis make me really happy :D

keep up the good work ! :)

xx

beautiful dewali stuff danglez,love both arhi and kash stuff,the only thing was missing in kash dewali was that ridhima fires armaan from her life,and I see no logic in that,he helped her in many ways but instead of being thankful she continued behaving coldly with arman:(

aah arhi dewali jadoo aur nashay wali

gonna use!!!

breathtaking!!!

Mallu

Res..again :p

Happy DiwaliπŸ€—

I adore the arhi icons. They are so pretty. You are a genuis when it comes to colouring.

These are my favourites You've captured the perfect moments. Man, I miss 'em.

The avis are gorgeous, both the arhi and kash ones. Shilpa and Sanaya both looked so pretty
This one is really really really cute. Love Shilpa's expressions.

Edited by 26javey - 9 years ago
I know its late but still congrats for ur new shopπŸ₯³! hope u reach the next one b4 2015
Commenting in ur shop after a very long time well i must say the mixed siggies in ur prev shop was awesome  even the size of gifs which u have recently adopted is great as well😳

Well Happy Belated Diwali β­οΈ

and loved all the icons and avis special mention to those ArHi icons⭐️

Edit- Banner is amazing seems u placed latest pic of SS😳
Edited by Acidic_San - 9 years ago