DangelzDesigns14|Clsd - LAST Update! KaSh/SaRun/YHM/DivAn pg.143

Posted: 9 years ago

^^ I was honestly quite blank about what I wanted on my banner for gallery #14. But then I decided to throw in all my individual favourites from Indian Telly :) I'm actually quite happy with the way this banner has come out :) Oh and my favourites are usually subject to change here and there with time 😆, but I'm pretty sure those 12 celebs up there are my most favourite till date. 😳

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n //

Welcome everyone to my 14th gallery/shop! Number 14 is one of my favourite numbers, cause my birth date has number 14 in it. 😆 I honestly never would have thought I would make it past 10 galleries, but here I am all due to my love and an almost addiction for PS! 😳 I'd also like to give huge credit to all my friends and commenters who have supported me and brought me here :) I still find it hard to believe at times that I have been PS-ing for over 6 years now, and I really feel I have come a LONG way since my early days of sigmaking! 😳 

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and in a place where copying and over inspiration is common nowadays...I've tried my best to keep my work and styling different from others =) Some people have tagged me as the 'Queen of Icons' because I have received alot of appreciation and admiration for the icons I make...and that seriously means the world! 😳 

I'd also like to say that all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. Whether you'd like to believe it or not, but I've never used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental and random. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . F a v o u r i t e s //

I'd like to take the time to list some of my favourites because most of my work will be seen on these people. 😆 They're all Indian Telly people, cause if I sat down and listed my Bolly and Holly favs...I would put people to sleep. 😆 I realize that this list keeps getting longer with every shop, cause I jump from pair to pair when I become interested in a new show and so on. 

Karan&Shilpa, Shilpa Anand, Rahul&Muskaan, Abhi&Nikki,Samrat&Gunjan
 Sanaya Irani, Mayank&Nupur, Yuvi&Naina,Sameer&Avni, Karan Tacker, Maan&Geet, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet ChaudharyGurmeet&Drashti,Abhay&Piya, Barun Sobti, Shravan&Saachi, Anant&Navya, Arnav&Khushi,Sanaya&Barun,Vivian Dsena,Siddharth&Pratyusha (AnSh),Siddharth ShuklaRK&Madhu,,Saras&Kumud, Gautam Rode, Paro&Rudra, Ashish Sharma, Shaheer Sheikh.  

Pheww...look at that LONG list! 😆 I think I need to start cutting down to who I really think are my most favourites, and who are people I just like alot. Its so hard to decide! 😆

Current Favourite: Raman&Ishita/Karan&Divyanka 

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s //

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. But these are a few inspirations whom I admire most <3

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11), Jenny (jenny1000), Amna (amnamalik), Roz (PyaarSe), Ash (Aichuu), 
Ashu (notfadedaway), Payal (IPayal), Aish (aishhh.), Tina22 (Tina), Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... 😆

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s //

I want to thank all my commenters (especially my regulars who have been following my work for years!) from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 14th shop =)

There are some special friends and commenters who I have met throughout the years and have become close to, and...I am sure you know who you are! 🤗 Lots of love to all my amazing friends who are inactive or are still hanging around, and lots of love to all the new friends I have made in the past year or so <33

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s //

Dangelz Designs 11 - - > https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3307757

Dangelz Designs 12 - - > https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3616761

Dangelz Designs 13 - - > https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3952680

. . W h a t  I  C a n  M a k e :

non-animated signatures

non-animated icons

video avis/gifs

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p //

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please DO NOT cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- Please DO NOT post my work on social networking sites without my credit or permission

- My copyright sign is d a n g e l z'14 and DD for vid avis

- Requests will only be taken when my shop title says 'OPEN'

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g //

- I prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [Fictional Telly Shows are most preferred. I have certain excpetions about mythos/historicals/reality shows, so please ask before] - -

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Dangelz - 9 years ago

. . I N D E X / /

Diwali Special (ArHi/KaSh) -  pg.5
ITA 2014 (ShaJa/Sanz/DivAn/GR.DT) IshRa/HC -  pg.9
IshRa/AmanNeha/SahirAarzoo -  pg.15
IshRa/DivAn/AmanNeha/AshishPooja -  pg.18
IshRa/Divyanka/Anita/Sahir-Aarzoo -  pg.24
SanIsh/IshRa/DivAn/Aman-Neha -  pg.30 
ITAA 2014/Ashish-Pooja/IshRa/Sahir-Aarzoo -  pg.42
Requests Batch 1 -  pg. 50
Mixed Icons/IshRa/DevDurga/ShaJa/GR/JenAm -  pg.65
IshRa/ArHi/SA/IshVeer -  pg.76
YHM/IshVeer/Divyanka -  pg.85
Bolly/IshRa/MATSH -  pg.92
KaSh/ArHi/IshRa/IshVeer/KP/DT -  pg.101
IshRa/IshVeer/DivAn/Suggestions Part 1 -  pg.109
EkThaRajaEkThiRani/Ashoka/IshVeer/IshRa/Suggestions Part 2 -  pg.115
KaSh/ArHi/Ashoka/IshRa/DivAn/IshVeer -  pg.124
IshRa/Shaheer-Soumya/SWB -  pg.132

- - S A M P L E S - -

V i d e o  A v i s / G I F S

100x100

250x150

- - S A M P L E S - -

I c o n s

S t a c k e d

- - S A M P L E S - -  

Signatures

Dangz! Ah, the day finally came that you opened your 14th gallery, and I am so elated to share the new gallery opening with you!<3 I had been waiting for a week or so. Congratulations Dangz, you deserve many many more galleries. 🥳🤗

I am very happy that your getting so recognition of your work these days! Congrats on having your Divyanka Signature posted on Twitter and Facebook, I really am excited about this and I know more will get recognised, because you are amazing! 

Right  I think I stumbled across your 11th or 12th gallery not sure which one, but AnSh or MeGhan did it and then I became your fan...believe it or not! 😉 Your icons have ALWAYS been my ultimate favourite and I know others think that too. YOU DEFINITELY ARE THE "QUEEN OF ICONS"  You are not just a sig maker here for me anymore but a true friend that I have gotten to know more over the past few months, and this is probably because of YHM and Divyanka. I enjoy our debates on anything related to IF and the shows we watch, it is a pleasure and an icing on the cake that you create on the shows I like! :) 

The examples you have posted are Brilliant, you have chosen the best! I can't wait to see your First Update! :)

Your banner is Stunning and the Hint of Blue is amazing! Great choice of Photos and idea to put your Favourite individuals in there, I didn't ever pay attention to the fact that Shaheer Sheikh was one of your favourite actors, that is pretty cool. I loved him in Navya! P.S is it just me or do you have a colour theme going for your first page? like cool colours?😆actually I like the layout A LOT !

Keep Rocking. 🤗

Love Always
-Ursh
Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
I came on after such a long time and what I seee! :O a new gall? :p congratsss! really happy for youu! you simply deserve it!

thanks for including me in your inspirations! feel honored! 🤗

MISS YOU! 

Congratulations for opening your new shop, Dangelz!

Your samples are all so beautiful. My favorites have to be the Mahabharat icons. <3

Btw, I was planning on commenting on the last update of your shop, but the mods closed it before I could. Everything was wonderful, especially the IshRa creations! I loved them.

Keep up the good work and update soon!

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
*glares at Ursh*
But CONGO Danglez

Will comment later..in class

--FINALLY COMMENTING--

AHHH NEW SHOPPP. LOL ^^ That was my reaction when I got the scrap. 

When Urshie got the first place, I was so saddd... :'(

She totally punched me out   

I vow that next time, I am so gonna win this fight. 

(BTW, I am the cuter one with the overalls 😉)

Okay ab nautanki band 🤣 😳 

CONGRATS YOUUU 

You totally deserve a new shop. Je tres heureux pour you 🤣 << Yes, My french sucks 🤣

I don't know why you were worrying about the banner. This banner is STUNNING.

Out of the 12 people you have there, I LOVE 10. I like Gurmeet but not a HUGE fan 😆 Pretty sure I told you that before 😆 But yaar, the blending is awesome. It looks like Divi's blue part of the sleeve is part of the hat, there arent any interruptions between the merging of two pics. AND I LOVE THATTT. And I love the texture. The way you used the texture so there aren't any empty spaces is amazing. <33333

LOL Even if it is old stuff, I couldnt help but post this here. **BLUSH** << That should be comment enough for the AVIs 🤣 

A!S@D#F$G%H^J&K*L*

I HATE YOU SO MUCHHH. I have this sad condition...Whenever I see something related to my fav shows, or even listen to music from the fav shows, I go on a marathon to watch that show. So guess what I will be doing now ... 😳 WHY IS THIS SO BEAUTIFULLL *HappiesTears* 

DO YOU KNOW AMAZING YOU ICONS ARE. I fully agree with the claim/title Queen of Icons.   Those icons are so beautiful. And the coloring... EFFING STUNNING! 

Okay so this comment was FULL ON Nautanki. 🤣 But seriously man, I am so HAPPY for you 🤗

Once again, CONGRATS on the 14th.

May you have the 15th soon 🤗

Edited by .Username. - 9 years ago
And I am more first than than Ursh 😛🤣