Together in Pain: ep 13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The first scene which made RR unique in every sense..Atleast i haven't seen a scene like this in a TV series..Wonderfully portrayed by SANISH...

Thanks for these beautiful GiFs Mukti ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by deepsel

The first scene which made RR unique in every sense..Atleast i haven't seen a scene like this in a TV series..Wonderfully portrayed by SANISH...

Thanks for these beautiful GiFs Mukti ðŸ¤—

I don't think it was ever shown like this or it would not have made it to the scene of the week by SBS.  Check video.😊
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19tojj_wah-kya-scene-hai-rang-rasiya-17-jan-2014_creation?start=0

Originally posted by believe77

I don't think it was ever shown like this or it would not have made it to the scene of the week by SBS.  Check video.😊
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19tojj_wah-kya-scene-hai-rang-rasiya-17-jan-2014_creation?start=0

Wow..I have not watched this segment...So true it is kamaal ka scene...How nice it would have been for ST to continue his original story without any interruption..sigh..We lost a wonder jewel Mukti..heavy loss..
Originally posted by deepsel

Wow..I have not watched this segment...So true it is kamaal ka scene...How nice it would have been for ST to continue his original story without any interruption..sigh..We lost a wonder jewel Mukti..heavy loss..

We really suffered because colors failed in seeing what they had.Just hoping her new show is not on rangeela.  Won't be able to take another
Awesome scene n Sanish nailed it. ...
Tfs mukti 🤗
What a scene this was ? gives me goosebumps even now ... to the person who conceptualised this ... hats off !!1 never seen such a thing before...never will see again ! 
this is the reason why Parud are soulmates and no one could come in between them.. mirror reflections of each other. ..this is why a new couple as Myrah - Rudra did not go down well with most of us. Parud were deep ...too deep! 

Sanish toh kamaal hai hi yaar !!! I so miss RR a lot ! 

thank u Mukti dear. 
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago