Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jaya100

🤗 From Sanaya to you via me. Lol, I don't blame anyone for being jealous because I would be too and meeting Sanaya was just awesome. She is everything and more than I expected. This was a different side of Sanaya, she was the calmest I've ever seen her but then that was appropriate behaviour for the situation but it was really nice to catch a glimpse of the Sanaya we see in the off screen segments as she was dancing away in her seat to the music the band was playing. It was a pleasure to share this with people who love Sanaya and I'm glad it made your day because I think Sanaya made my year!

Aww..Thank you so much for the hug ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³..and once again I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing smiles on so many unknown faces like me..U r such a sweetheart...Bless your soul😊
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Poat and Awesome Pics. Thank you so much for sharing . It is a big treat for Sanaya fans. Thank you . Muaaahhh :)
A BIG BIG THANK YOU. I wanted to go but could not make it but your post made me feel I was there. I am glad you and your daughter had a fabulous time. Thank you for the detailed post. Maybe me and my sister will get a chance to meet Sanaya in next event. Waiting Waiting  Edited by asthajeth - 9 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

Yup Nelo baby Anita is another Di for you😊

Honestly I stopped thinking the moment I had that interaction with KT and it hit me I was about to meet Sanaya but yes I was able to remember I'm a girl and didn't climb all over  San...mind you if I had she'd probably have suffocated😆 So no Sanny for Nelo until Nelo can remember she's a girl under all circumstances😆
Nope my daughter never saw IPK as she was away at university and still doesn't watch Indian show but Sanaya and KT might change that.
We were very very lucky to meet Sanaya and even luckier to see her win her first solo acting award.
Trust me we were thinking about all of you while the awards were going on. I had some head honcho from a US satellite company that my daughter was trying to introduce me to and I completely didn't hear her because I was getting mad not being able to get signals for my phone and iPad and getting frustrated because I'd promised everyone pictures and updates throughout the evening.. When it comes to Sanaya we're all together.

Oh make your daughter sit and watch IPKKND whenever she has vacations next😲She might start thinking differently about Indian shows then😃
anyways I don't think I'm lucky enough to see her. I met the whole cast of IPK except her🥺 but yours and Anita di's write up was actually so amazing that  I could actually see myself standing next to her I even wrote a small speech some time back you know. Just in case I bump into her one fine day ...

I think you did an amazing job! Sunara di and the others kept posting the pictures you sent and yours were the only ones in good quality. That stupid AVTA kept posting pictures of the dining tables, waiters and food🤢You saved us that day!
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow lucky yu congoo