•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Alan kapoor did a really good job today! The way kabir had tears in his eyes for piya were priceless, only true love can bring tears in your eyes. It's hard to say if piya has feelings for kabir or she just thinks him as a freind but we'll find that out soon. Maybe she does feel for him but is afraid to show cuz of the class difference. I kind of felt bad for Anchal but on the other hand himesh is married?????? Why would he want to marry piya if he's already married? :/ that was totally unpredictable. Finally Shah family showed their other side which was expected cuz it's natural. Class difference does exist in out society no matter what century we live in. They won't want their son to get married to piya but I'm sure kabir can handle that and being their "ladla" they'll have to listen to him :)

Ps: piya looked so pretty, can't wait to see kabir's expressions when he see's her :)

In precap when kabir tries to tell piya she doesn't listen to him so I wonder if the engagement will happen or not.
Piya is so beautiful indeed. But I think Kabir has taken the spotlight. He is so good and you can totally feel for him. On the other hand, Himesh has a wife?
I m agree with u from daily rona dhona of female leads n over dominacy of female leads I m hapy hw chrctr of kabir is well executed along wid piya..well done alan n adaa
Originally posted by loveleen12

Piya is so beautiful indeed. But I think Kabir has taken the spotlight. He is so good and you can totally feel for him. On the other hand, Himesh has a wife?

Yeah he's married to another girl in Mumbai. He's only marriying piya so she can take care of his family while he stays with his first wife.
Dang Himesh is a terrible person and I thought he was sweet and the poor guy would be heartbroken.