Punishment for a rapist - Page 2

Poll Question :

What punishment would you advocate for a rapist? and why?

Poll Choice
Death by hanging
Life imprisonment for 80-100 years
Life imprisonment (like in India) for 12-13 years
Torture him by pulling all his nails out
Set him free and let him improve
Any other?
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
What punishment would you advocate for a rapist?

In my opinion death by hanging is an easy escape. I think a rapist deserves life imprisonment of 60 years. So if he comes out alive from prison, he won't have anyone to support him in his old age.

Well i have another punishment in mind, but it's too graphic and would not be considered appropriate to post in the forum.

All I can say is that in Dubai if you steel, they cut off your hands!

any kind of punishment for this kind of crime is  lot less\, cause compare to this horrible crime is worst to worst punisment is not enough.

Originally posted by peaches

oh  i get u.OMG it iz graphic and ewwwwwwwwwwwww🤢

gud thing u didnt post it u jus let us imagine....ewwwwww

death should be his punishment
Life in prison. The death penalty does nothing to deter future crimes. Let the criminal/rapist suffer in jail for the heinous deed. Most criminals are sick people with a horrible past which leads them to do such disgusting crimes. Most don't think before they act so they won't think of the consquences of their actions. Maybe the solution should be to stop these rapes/crimes before they happen.  
In my opinion Life-time imprisonment or Hanging-death should be given 2 rapist.😡
Originally posted by peaches

Well i have another punishment in mind, but it's too graphic and would not be considered appropriate to post in the forum.

In Saudi Arabia, a rapist is stoned to death...

I would also prefer this one or the "other" punishment - which cannot be mentioned here.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 18 years ago
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

In Saudi Arabia, a rapist is stoned to death...

I would also prefer this one or the "other" punishment - which cannot be mentioned here.

I know it's gross to think like that, but the extent of Rape is something only the woman who has gone through it can understand.

The above mentioned punishment is equal to the crime commmitted, because I think death and life in prison,is a treat for these types of criminals.

If a woman who is raped has to live with the horror and be constantly reminded of the matter her whole life, then so does he.  Not to mention if there is a child involved.  He needs to be constantly reminded of the pain he inflicted on that innocent woman.  What better way than this?  In addition, in most cases Rape is due to the fact that men are so greedy....I don't believe that they are meantly instable. 

If we enforce this punishment on a global basis, it's pretty safe to say that no man would ever think about raping another woman.  I can almost gaurantee it.

Just my two sents.

Oh and please don't tell me about the eye for an eye thing will make the whole world blind.  Having a man Rape a woman and letting him fry in jail is not solving the problem or giving him counceling are no better solutions.

The punishment mentioned about is sure shot way to prevent the dog from causing harm to another person. If he happens to repent or feel sorry for his crime, well good from him.  But was done cannot be undone.

Thanks

I agree with peaches that people who can forcibly force themselves on a woman ought to be "Bobbitized".

That will send a strong message to men that there are repurcussions to their actions.

**PD**