Mahabharat

Karn and Vrushali OS - kuch toh hua hai

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey everyone I m samrajya laxmi wati and this is my first os on Karn and Vrushali. This is all friction and I have no intention to hurt any one s feeling . I hope u all like it.

Characters 
Karn - He is a great warrior of Mahabharata .
Vrushali - She is the eldest wife of Karna .

This is an os dedicated to them.

Kuch toh hua hai 

She was standing alone in the terrace looking up at the sky . The wind blew and her hair danced to it's tune . She stood there shivering as nowthe wind was blowing hard and it seemed it was playing tricks with her . Her lips were now freezing and she could feel that her hands were now ice cold. She was feeling cold but did not want to go inside as the tonight the sky looked beautiful . Lost in her thoughts she was brought to reality as she felt two arms around her. She smiled as she turned back to find her dear loving husband who standing behind smiling at her.
"What are u doing here Vrushali in the middle of the night?"he asked as he pulled her towards him. 
"I was waiting for u Arya , that's all "Vrushali replied who now was in Karn's embrace.
"But why were u waiting here in the terrace , look now u are cold as ice . U would freeze any moment"he replied looking concerned .
"The moon is looking so beautiful Arya , I was just looking at it"
"Yeah it sure is looking beautiful but if u wanted come here at least u should have brought something to wrap around u"he said.
"I have na Arya your arms to wrap around me . And it is safest place in the earth so why do I wrap a piece of cloth around me?" She replied in an innocent tone.
He smiled at kissed her in her forehead. She felt thousand of butterflies in her stomach as he kissed her. Though it had been one month of their marriage and these were not rare , she felt excited every time he came near her as if it was their first time. She was lost in his eyes which poured out thousands of his emotion which was only known to her. 
She then noticed that the wind had stopped blowing and she smiled at this. Even the wind was scared to touch her in front of her mighty husband. She walked with Karn as he took her to their chamber. When they walked in, a mouse suddenly came in front of them . At this point Vrushali screamed and hide herself behind her husband. 
Karn at first was confused and asked her,"what happened Vrushali?"
"The mouse ..."she replied leaving her sentence unfinished .
Now the situation was clear to Karn and he smiled mischievously .
"Don't tell me u r scared of that mouse "he said trying hard not to smile at his wife scared and pale face.
"Of course not , why would I be scared of that little mouse. It is just that I don't like them that is all" lied Vrushali but little did she know that her Arya was playing a trick with her.
"Oh that means u r not scared and do not have any personal problem with it ?"
"No I don't Arya" 
"Good now let me take that mouse out then ." Karn said. Vrushali smiled at this as she was finally relieved that it would be taken out.
Karn took the mouse in his hand and walked towards Vrushali .
"What are u doing arya? " asked the frightened Vrushali .
But no reply came from her husband instead he kept on walking . Vrushali moved backwards . 
"Please arya do not bring it near please . I have an allergy with mouse please Arya." Vrushali made an excuse but it did not stop Karn from moving towards her . 
"Do not worry my dear there is no such allergy which is caused by mouse and if u have an allergy like that let me help u to get rid of it "he said smiling broadly.
"No I don wanna get rid of anything instead of this mouse so please Arya"she continued but then no use. Now she could not move backward as she had hit the wall and had no place to go but then her husband was still coming near her with the mouse in his hands.with no choice left she said aloud,"yes I m scare of mouse ". She closed her yes and continued "now please arya take it away"
Vrushali opened her eyes and found Karn laughing at her . She narrowed her eyes at him, the mouse was still in his hands.
"Seriously , Vrushali u are scared of a mouse "he said in between of his laugh.
Vrushali turned red with embaressement as he said those words. Karn saw that and quickly stopped laughing at her. He then again proceeded towards her . Vrushali tried to run away but Karn did not let her. He made her sit down in the bed and brought the mouse near to her. 
"Touch it "he said . Vrushali first hesitated but then collecting all her strength touched it.
Vrushali felt the mouse body slowly and a smile formed in her face.
"See , it does not do anything . Now carry it "said Karna .this time his wife did not hesitate and now the mouse was in her hands .
Vrushali felt all her fear disappearing as she hold the mouse. She now felt relieved.
Karn took the mouse from her hands after sometime and placed it outside his door . Vrushali was still smiling . She looked at her husband , and smiled proudly. Even her biggest fear lost in front of his love and now all she wanted was to witness that love. 
She went near him and then suddenly their lips met  and they lost themselves in the ocean of their love. 
"Thank u " Vrushali said as they departed.
"Thanks to you Vrushali for coming into my life and adding some blissful moments into it . Thanks for making me realise what my aim of life is. Thanks for making my heart beat and for loving me and standing beside me in every situation and at last thanks for accepting me as Randhe a sut putra not as Angraj , a king ."
Vrushali smiled as she heard this . Though she could understand all his emotion and feelings she never knew how much did he love her . Now she got answer to all her question regarding his love towards her. He slowed carried her and place her on the bed and closed the lights.

The moon soon disappeared and sun came up . His rays fell on his son and daughter in law as this was his way to bless them to stand together in whatever situation they would be in.

Hope u liked it 
Hope i did not disappoint u  and plz do give back your opinion . 

Edited by Texie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aawn so sweet Jyesht Sautanjee😊
My Arya is Always so cute😳😳 
Anyway update soon the next part Sautan sahelijee😊
Hmm I commented before the PM of my Sautan saheli😃 Yipeee🥳
Edited by Sanskrutiii - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Sanskrutiii

Aawn so sweet Jyesht Sautanjee😊

My Arya is Always so cute😳😳 
Anyway update soon the next part Sautan sahelijee😊

thank u choti sautan ji ðŸ˜³ too much happy ðŸ˜† and yeah arya is always cute ðŸ˜³ akhir arya bhi hamare hai sautan ji cute kyu na ho😉 anyway thanks and if I write more on our arya I will surely pm u
Sanskruthi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Texie

thank u choti sautan ji ðŸ˜³ too much happy ðŸ˜† and yeah arya is always cute ðŸ˜³ akhir arya bhi hamare hai sautan ji cute kyu na ho😉 anyway thanks and if I write more on our arya I will surely pm u

R:😳
Hmm I commented before the PM of my Sautan saheli😃 Yipeee🥳
When r u coming to the AT waiting there we will have fun there😃

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Arre Sam!!! Kitni achchi OS hai!!! Awesome!!! Loved it!!! Jethanije ke hote hue ham first nahi ho sakte!!!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Yagyaseni

Arre Sam!!! Kitni achchi OS hai!!! Awesome!!! Loved it!!! Jethanije ke hote hue ham first nahi ho sakte!!!

Parantu Devranijee mere case mein aap Sarvapratham hoti hai😃🤗
Ye silsila Humari pehli  mulakaat se chal raha hai😛😉
This content was originally posted by-Yagyaseni

haha thank u di aur kohi Baat nahi apne comment karliya iss se jaada kuch nahi chahiye aur hamare sautan ka toh Kya kehna ðŸ˜Š arya se woh bahut prem karti hai ðŸ˜ƒisileye toh woh mere pm pathane se phehele comment kargayi
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! It is very beautiful dear!!!! I love the chemistry shared by KaVru...
You've explained their emotions beautifully! Thanks for sharing!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Sanskrutiii

Parantu Devranijee mere case mein aap Sarvapratham hoti hai😃🤗
Ye silsila Humari pehli  mulakaat se chal raha hai😛😉

SilSila yeh commenting jisse maine na bujane diya!!! 
This content was originally posted by-Sha-Ja-Fanatic

Wow!!!! It is very beautiful dear!!!! I love the chemistry shared by KaVru...
You've explained their emotions beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

thank u Sam ðŸ˜ƒ