Kunal Bakshi aka shona ke dady to enter in new show .

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Kunal Bakshi to enter Singhasan Battisi!

The actor has been roped in to play the character of Samant in Sony Pal's Singhasan Battisi.

Creative Eye's popular mythological series Singhasan Battisi on Sony Pal is all set to welcome a new entrant in the show. The good looking and popular actor Kunal Bakshi will soon be entering the show.

Our source informed us, "Kunal has been roped in to play the character of Samant in the show who has been blessed with special powers after his tapasya. Everything turns into Gold whatever Samant sees and so he becomes the king of  Kuber. Kunal has already started shooting for the show."

When contacted Kunal, he confirmed the news saying, "My experience so far is going good. I am doing a mytho after a long time. I have never worked with these people but they are good people to work with. I am enjoying playing this character and its always fun doing something different."

Keep reading this space for more updates. 

Ebi ended in hurry burry
We didn't see him getting arrested πŸ˜†

ALL THE BEST for shona baby's daddy πŸ˜†
They also never clarified if Omi was wrong or he was wrong!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Shona baby ke dady ko all the best.Waise abhi haal me main channel change karte samay Priya and Kunal dono ko best of haunted nights (Shara one par dekha).
Originally posted by rohini5

Shona baby ke dady ko all the best.Waise abhi haal me main channel change karte samay Priya and Kunal dono ko best of haunted nights (Shara one par dekha).

Were they opposite each other in it??

I dont know exactly Shaina I just watched for 5 mins and It was a horror serial and one other pair of boy and girl were also there so dont know kiska jodi kiske saath tha usme waise bhi horror show me sirf ek hi jodi nahi hoti par haan unhe dekh k mujhe laga(in 5mins) ki wo ek duje k opposite hai.Ek aur baat yeh epi shayad purana tha.
tfs
all the best kunalπŸ˜ƒ
PINKED
Originally posted by rohini5

I dont know exactly Shaina I just watched for 5 mins and It was a horror serial and one other pair of boy and girl were also there so dont know kiska jodi kiske saath tha usme waise bhi horror show me sirf ek hi jodi nahi hoti par haan unhe dekh k mujhe laga(in 5mins) ki wo ek duje k opposite hai.Ek aur baat yeh epi shayad purana tha.

Interesting!!!!😊

So they used a pair from an episodic in EBI!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

Waise his episode in this Sony Pal show seems to be a cross between Midas and Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides!!!!!