Breaking Bigg Boss 8: Ali Quli Nominates Sushant Divgikar

Posted: 9 years ago

Breaking Bigg Boss 8: Ali Quli Nominates Sushant Divgikar

By Sakshi on October 16, 2014

Sushant-Ali-Quli'
Breaking Bigg Boss 8: Ali Quli Nominates Sushant Divgikar.
As we had reported earlier, Ali Quli has entered the house, and by the special powers given to him by Bigg Boss, he has decided to nominate none other than Sushant Divgikar.
Whether Sushant will be in this weeks nomination or the next week is unclear, considering that there is only one day left for the nomination and Sushant will have a disadvantage in the voting process because of his late eviction.
Bigg Boss 8 just doesn't get enough of the twists and turns in the show. First it got the contestants to stay in a plane, then it gave them a home, but many tough challenges. Recently, the contestants were asked to name the contestants they wanted to save in the house, in opposition to the usual whom they wanted to eliminate.
Sonali Raut was evicted from the house in the first week, and she came back, after spying on all the contestants. Then Ali Quli Mirza entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry.
Ali Quli will also be making a Bollywood debut with the film Roar: Tiger Of The Sundarbans. It's also a good way that Ali would be promoting his film.
Ali is very close to Salman Khan and knows Sonali Raut from the contestants in the house.
We, however, see similarity between Ali Quli of Season 8 and Ajaz Khan of Season 7. Reasons? Way too many!
Ajaz came in as an unknown personality as a wild card and made it big in Bigg Boss, so is Ali. Ajaz had a movie at hand, so does Ali. Ajaz knew Gauahar from last season, Ali knows Sonali.
More so, Ali Quli promises to entertain by pranking on selected girl members of the house. Ajaz also came with the same strategy and targeted Gauahar throughout. We sense danger, Sonali?
Whatever be the case, Bigg Boss is sure out to entertain the audience, atleast so we hope from the upcoming wild card entry!
Mr. India Gay Bach gaya boss iss baar natasha ki bari hai varna tera number pakka tha ...😆
Originally posted by ravibans

Mr. India Gay Bach gaya boss iss baar natasha ki bari hai varna tera number pakka tha ...😆
Next week Gaya paka 😆
Sushant????? I though he would nominate Upen, Arya, Minnisha or Soni...
He wants to play safe???

He already mentioned in interviews that he knows Arya, Minnisha, Karisma, Upen and Praneet very well. He didn't take any of his friends names?
Hooray! I'm so freakin' HAPPY! Best nomination EVER! 👏

Agar Ali nominate nahi karta Sushy ko ..then KOI BHI kabhi bhi nahi karta ..so FINALLY another useless contestants gets nominated, and should be eliminated as well. 

I hope this week, Nats and next week Sush gets kicked out. And then Upen. As they are contributing absolutely NOTHING to the show, and should be OUT. 
Please send Natasha out this week. I haven't seen her for days now.
Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Hooray! I'm so freakin' HAPPY! Best nomination EVER!👏

Agar Ali nominate nahi karta Sushy ko ..then KOI BHI kabhi bhi nahi karta ..so FINALLY another useless contestants gets nominated, and should be eliminated as well.

I hope this week, Nats and next week Sush gets kicked out. And then Upen. As they are contributing absolutely NOTHING to the show, and should be OUT.
ekdam sahi kaha ab ayega maza 🤣 hope is week natasha out ho jaye than sushant ka number
sushant bach gaya is week...natasha ko bhagao phle
Originally posted by Sum-sessed

Next week Gaya paka 😆
Dayan pakka 😆
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Sushant????? I though he would nominate Upen, Arya, Minnisha or Soni...
He wants to play safe???

He already mentioned in interviews that he knows Arya, Minnisha, Karisma, Upen and Praneet very well. He didn't take any of his friends names?

He saved Upen's in last nomination...