Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

TOI: Krip Suri and Falaq Naaz as grown-up Akbar-Rukaiya

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Maharana Pratap: Krip Suri and Falaq Naaz as grown-up Akbar-Rukaiya in the show

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Oct 14, 2014, 05.24 PM IST

Contiloe Telefilm's Mahrana Pratap aired on Sony Entertainment Television has just witnessed a grand generation leap.

The lead characters of Maharana Pratap and Ajab De have grown-up and now the roles of the grown-up characters will be played by Ssharad Malhotra and Rachana Parulkar. However, according to the latest information that we have received from the sets of the show, TV actor Krip Suri and Falaq Naaz have been roped in to play the roles of Akbar and his wife Rukaiya Begum respectively.

Sources inform that after finalising the key characters post the leap, the makers have now singed Krip Suri who is currently seen in Sadda Haq : My Life, My Choice and Falaq Naaz who was last seen in Sasural Simar Ka. Krip will be seen playing the great Mughal emperor Akbar while Falaq will essay the role of his wife Rukaiya.

When contacted, Falaq confirmed, "Yes, I am doing the role but I can't comment anything else on it."

Edited by mystic786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS waiting for krip entry
cool-girls thumbnail
Falak Naaz good choice..preety girl
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
egarly waiting for Krip...oushhh his evlish smile ahan😆...tfs... Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
I'm waiting for both Krip and Falaq!!!  They're both such good actors!!! ⭐️ Krip toh is a total bad boy 😉... I'm a big fan of his! 😳😳😳

This content was originally posted by: Moumimon

egarly waiting for Krip...oushhh his evlish smile ahan😆...tfs...

Moumimon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic786

I'm waiting for both Krip and Falaq!!!  They're both such good actors!!! ⭐️ Krip toh is a total bad boy 😉... I'm a big fan of his! 😳😳😳

well about falak i am not that much excited🤔..but yeh you toh know how much i love rukku😆😆 well me too love krip... i like his evlish smile yrrr😆🤪🤪...
mystic786 thumbnail
I know how much you love Ruqu 😃  so I think you'll like Falaq as Ruqaiya... I guess you've never seen her act before...You should give her a chance, she's a really good actress and I'm sure she'll do great as our Ruqu 😳😳⭐️

Krip ke baare mein toh kya kahu... ☺️

well about falak i am not that much excited🤔..but yeh you toh know how much i love rukku😆😆 well me too love krip... i like his evlish smile yrrr😆🤪🤪...

Moumimon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic786

I know how much you love Ruqu 😃  so I think you'll like Falaq as Ruqaiya... I guess you've never seen her act before...You should give her a chance, she's a really good actress and I'm sure she'll do great as our Ruqu 😳😳⭐️

yeh i never followed her any serial...so don't know about her much..as you are saying will give her chance for sure as still now i am watching MP... i toh kinda interested in RukLal...🤪🤪and Krip he is☺️
mystic786 thumbnail
Falaq's totally sweet and has that kind and elegant look so she's an excellent choice to play a queen especially Ruqu 😳

I'm sooo excited for RuqLal!!!! These two will have amazing chemistry together!!! ☺️

Still no dates given for their entries 

yeh i never followed her any serial...so don't know about her much..as you are saying will give her chance for sure as still now i am watching MP... i toh kinda interested in RukLal...🤪🤪and Krip he is☺️

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm...I see you have been fangirling over Krip all over this thread. 😉 😆