Shafaq Naaz as Mayuri in Chidiya Ghar!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Shafaq Naaz, our Kunti Mata, has replaced Debina Bonnerjee-Choudhary as Mayuri Narayan in Sab Tv's popular show, Chidiya Ghar after Debina quit the show. Shafaq entered the show on Episode 755 and made a grand entrance as Mayuri. I followed this show from episode 1 and loved Debina as Mayuri, but Shafaq is a very apt replacement for her and it's nice to see her in such a bubbly role after playing Kunti.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V9Cc8gUKSE&list=UU6-F5tO8uklgE9Zy8IvbdFw&index=2

ohh tats a great news...bt yeah i liked debina too as mayuri...she hs full justice to mayuri s character...i m sure shafaq will rock too
all de best debina for ur future projects
I watched a few episodes of CG when Debina played Mayuri & she was fantastic as Mayuri.
Now since Shafaq entered the show i watched 2 of its episodes & i am happy to see that Shafaq is doing a fabulous job. She is an apt replacement. Seeing Shafaq in such a role after Mata Kiunti is surely a surprise.

I just want to wish both Shafaq & Debina all the very best.
Tfs
Really liked her as Kunti
So she is playing a lead role now ... that's great 
All the best๐Ÿ˜Š
TFS!!!!! Debina was awesome! I am sure Shafaq will live up-to the expectations!Edited by Sha-Ja-Fanatic - 9 years ago