Member of the week!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

1st Member of Week- Yuvika_15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/387707

2nd Member of Week- Tumhari_Khushi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/394963

Last Week Khushi Di was grilled really badlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, that she ran away WITHOUT answering the questionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well done for doing that guysπŸ‘...im really happy...well anyways its time for another member to be grilled and this time round its once again a very special member and what a great week to make her MOTW because this week its her birthday...yes its her birthday on Saturday so don't forget to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i don't know her that well but i know she deserves this title surely, because she is none other than..... yes the one and only....

yes yes yes...our dear Indian Updater and Coolviewbie...Anju!!!!

3 cheers to Anju...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hip Hip... Hurray!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hip Hip... Hurray!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hip Hip.............. HURRAY!!!!!πŸ‘

Me and Khushi Di decided Anju should be the 3rd MOTW of Mamta forum, because she does do a lot for this forum, her updates are real fun to read and she does surely deserve this title...where would we be if we never had anju updating for us...πŸ‘..so anju i would love to take this opportunity to thank you for your lovely contribution towards this forum, you have made mamta forum real fun through your updates!! so thank you from Mamta Dev.Team and ofcourse the wonderful Mamta members...πŸ˜ƒ..THANK YOU ANJU

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And sweety for winning this title this week this is for you..designed by my MOTW Decider partner KHUSHI Di!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ok hun before u get GRILLED...lolπŸ˜†...ok sorry..before u answer any other questions please fil out this form for me, because its compulsory for being the MAMTA MOTW...please do so and pm me the answers so i can edit the topic and add ur answers...thanks in advance..πŸ‘

Name: Anju

Birthday: 30th September

Profession: Writer

Hobbies: writing, Playing the Guitar, traveling, dancing, Yoga, watching Movies, (anything that's creative)

How I got started with IF:  I was in america and to get the updates of a couple TV shows, I joined a few 'yahoo' groups and then there I got to know that IF updates regulary, so deicded to check it out, and before I knew it, I was totally addicted to it.. Lol

My Favorite section on IF:off course, MAMTA!!! 

Why I visit the Mamta Section (saying you're the Viewbie doesn't count πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³): well, since I update.. Lol.. Well I was in India when mamta started so I checked it out on IF.. And then Sree put up a topic that the forum needed an updater.. So I volunteered.. Because of a family emergency without a prior notice I left mamta and then once things were settled, I got back on IF and Sree told me that the she was busy and needed an updater, and she was really nice and let me do the updates… so yea. that's my whole story of my time in the forum!!!

My favorite Mamta actor: ajay krish (since he is a new comer, while anand has had previous work experience, and even ajay potrays his character very well) and also, krish.. For a kid, he is a genious!! If I ever make a movie, I'll surely give him the lead role…

My favorite Mamta actress: the girl who played TANISHA.. We hate her character so much, it proves that she is an excellent actress…(Preeti Puri)

My favorite Mamta moment/scene: 1. When akshay hands over krish to mamta… 2. When sid sings the song before he died… 3. When akshay supports mamta for doubting arjun's identity…

My best friend(s) on IF: I don't really know many folks around IF.. However, I must thank Sree for always being there and being so cooperative with me!! And yuvika and khushi for making me the MOTW and off course my favorite people of IF are all its members who make MAMTA the most happening forum…

Love

Yuvika and Khushi

(MOTW Deciders)πŸ˜†

SO COME ON GUYS, LETS GET CRACKING WE NEED TO GRILL ANJU BY NEXT WEEKEND...DONT WORRY SHE WONT RUN AWAY LIKE KHUSHI DI DID, BECAUSE WE WON'T LET HER IF SHE TRIES TO πŸ˜†

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwww....congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! anju u really deserve this! πŸ‘ ur updates are fantastic! πŸ‘ congrats again for winning the MOTW!! πŸ˜‰ keep doing a great job as always! πŸ‘

~leena
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats !! do tell us abt yrself
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!! You definitely deserve this! Congratz girl!!
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god, this was like a complete surprise for me!!!!! i am so touched!!!!!! thanks a lot yuvika and khushi... i had no idea how to react to this.. i was just about to put up the update, and i saw the MOTW topic, and was shocked to see my name on it!!!
dont worry, i'll answer all your questions!!!!!!!
again,
THANKS A TON!!!!!!!!!!
~ anju
ClassE thumbnail
Congrats! You updates are so reliable!! πŸ‘
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Anju..please use the siggy this week because it is yours... πŸ˜ƒ
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7