Eliminate Rehan Khan out of ZaYa's story

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Not going to lie, these past two weeks I haven't even watched the show because I feel like I'm not watching my Beintehaa but some kind of Saas bahu shiz with this whole remarriage situation. I'm really annoyed about it because I along with many other fans thought that there will be a genuine plot twist that will stop this remarriage to Rehan.
Out of all people in the world CV's had to chose their favorite character ever aka Rehan to wed Aliya when they could have easily used someone more likely to divorce her such as Zubair. I know Zubair has been a traitor to ZaYa but they could have atleast shown him as someone who wanted to amend his sins and save Aliya from getting married to Bilal but help ZaYa reunite. Thing with Zubair is that before he became an idiot, he was actually someone that we enjoyed watching and the same can't be said about Rehan. He wouldn't have the whole baggage of children like Rehan does annoyingly and this is where I can see the this track dragging, they'll show Aliya guilt tripped into staying with Rehan. Such a lame excuse for Farhan to say that if ZaYa reunite there will be no story to tell, what the actual hell if he supposedly is the story teller then the story can change any time aka he could end this halala track rapidly. ZaYa spent 7-8 months TOGETHER MARRIED and even when they weren't in love, they were still shown tackling problems together even if they did occasionally have little fights in between. They never needed Rehan's assistance so why the hell are CV's trying to make Rehan hero of the day for every situation. You have ZAIN that is the male protagonist, that's who should be portrayed as the HERO.
Original cast are so amazing, I have no idea why CV's done take full advantage of them as in what Rehan does could have easily done by someone like Fahad because it's not like Rehan makes much of an impact anyway. Rehan as a character to me is already negative even if he doesn't act in that way, he first formed a friendship with Zain and classified him as a 'brother' but when has he ever actually demonstrated his loyalty towards Zain? How couldn't he even not think about Zain when he was leaving with Aliya and I bet if Zain hadn't come back to Hyderabad he would try and pursue a relationship with Aliya. Secondly, after reading live updates, Rehan blackmailing Aliya as if he has rights over here when this nikah is insignificant to her needs to stop. Rehan as a friend is doing them a favor because they both were in a helpless situation he cannot use that helplessness to claim authority.
Honestly, this is not even meant to offend Nandish Sandu but the character Rehan Khan has never appealed to us and I believe that if he is taken out of ZaYa's story the fresh and vibrant show will be back, that's when the golden moments of Beintehaa were. We all have long days where we look forward to end it with watching something lighthearted and entertaining not 20-25 mins of misery
Edited by abzy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post! U said it all! If only the CVs understood!

P.S. Be ready for a war on ur post 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have said it all girl.👏👍🏼
The minute Rehan was introduced in the show and we were told that he was going to be a long-term character..I knew instantly that Zains' character was going to be toyed with in order to fit this guy in the story. 

Zubair had his own character, his own role and his own presence in the show. He was distinct. He didn't take anything away from Zain's character. Rehan on the other hand takes A LOT away from Zain . Just so that Rehan can be shown as the good guy..Zain has to be shown making mistakes that he never used to make before just so that Rehan can swoop in and save the day.

I do not care whether Rehan is positive or not..because of him our Zain Abdullah's character is being toyed with in the worst possible manner and hence I will never like Rehan. The CVs have done a fine job of making me hate this character even more than I hated Barkat/Bobby. Atleast all the characters weren't toyed and butchered with Barkat was here!
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on dude...
Look I just don't care what RH KHAN does or will do, all I want is him and his extra baggage packed and wrapped up to some other place away from ZAYA...he has spoilt the show and it's getting worse...

HERO YA VILLAIN he will never create an impact in the show...the show is about ZAYA and will always be there's...

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am not watching it anymore...for a marriage that is not consumated only one talaaq is needed to get divorce...but nooo cvs want to drag it with 3 talaaqs to fit rehan...enof is enof...end his role or else rangeela is ready to end ur show
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jjnn

😆...PEECHA HI NAHI CHODTE HAI YAAR..😆
abzy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jjnn

Lol, thank you!
They can come at me whenever they want, I'm ready haha (surprised people who like rehan khan, exist)
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bang on Post!!!

The character itself is so badly written that there is no connect. I just wish ZaYa reunites n let them help Rehan coz it's their story.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely request all zaya fans to stay away n not to comment on post they make...it will be good if they also stay away from the posts v make
abzy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

You have said it all girl.👏👍🏼

The minute Rehan was introduced in the show and we were told that he was going to be a long-term character..I knew instantly that Zains' character was going to be toyed with in order to fit this guy in the story.

Zubair had his own character, his own role and his own presence in the show. He was distinct. He didn't take anything away from Zain's character. Rehan on the other hand takes A LOT away from Zain . Just so that Rehan can be shown as the good guy..Zain has to be shown making mistakes that he never used to make before just so that Rehan can swoop in and save the day.

I do not care whether Rehan is positive or not..because of him our Zain Abdullah's character is being toyed with in the worst possible manner and hence I will never like Rehan. The CVs have done a fine job of making me hate this character even more than I hated Barkat/Bobby. Atleast all the characters weren't toyed and butchered with Barkat was here!

Thanks :) Yeah CV's shouldn't have let his character influence the way in which Zain was portrayed, it's almost as if CV's want us to support Rehan more than Zain by making Rehan seem more 'mahan' and trustworthing of Aliya than Zain was. Zubair was actually fun to watch, he added to the element of freshness in the show whereas Rehan kills that vibe. Also with Zubair, I don't think ever really posed a threat to us in terms of taking Aliya away from Zain even when he was working with Suri we knew the plans were going to flop because of the faith Zain had in Aliya. Suddenly his faith in Aliya crumbles just for this third wheel, ugh. That's why I don't understand about CV's how are they going to downgrade the MALE LEAD to upgrade the PARALLEL LEAD who doesn't appeals to us what so ever. They ended Barkat because they knew how we felt about her but I swear CV's get so many comments about Rehan, yet they don't get it into their head that we don't want Rehan forced on us.