What are you doing ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys 

What are you doing as you cool your heels waiting for Sanaya's new show ?

I have started watching Ajeeb Daastan Hai Yeh. Anyone else watching it ?

Loved Sanaya's IV with SBS on their b'day.

I don't think Sanaya should wait too long for an ideal role. First of all, I doubt they will make a Balck or Barfi in TV, and second of all I think out of sight out of mind scenario is a real phenomenon.

Come back soon, Sanaya doll !!!
Nothing much
Just waiting for sanaya to come back
You know what? RR was my first ever Indian show and I just loved it. 
Sanaya was amazing and Ashish was amazing and together they were rocking. 
I was so sad after RR ended.
Then I decided to start watch some other Indian shows. What a disappointment after disappointment😕 (sorry if hurting someone). 

But seriously, the unique story like RR... Can someone tell me what is the show that has same kind of unique storyline that RR had? 

The chemistry between SanIsh... What is the show that has that same kind of amazing lead pair in current shows?

Okay, I admid that I can be a little bit too rude, because there is language barrier but you have no idea how many shows I have watched after RR ended and I had time because I was sick at home. 

I wait the day either Sanaya or Ashish comes back on tv, but I am afraid that might take some time 😭
Sanaya is someone who deserves good roles!! And plus she's Sanaya Irani , she will get something good!! Relax !! In the meantime she may try other things and make appearances here and there!! Even Ashish said that they would love to work together but it depends on how good the script is!! 

Shreya
Originally posted by Fimiramak

You know what? RR was my first ever Indian show and I just loved it. 
Sanaya was amazing and Ashish was amazing and together they were rocking. 
I was so sad after RR ended.
Then I decided to start watch some other Indian shows. What a disappointment after disappointment😕 (sorry if hurting someone). 

But seriously, the unique story like RR... Can someone tell me what is the show that has same kind of unique storyline that RR had? 

The chemistry between SanIsh... What is the show that has that same kind of amazing lead pair in current shows?

Okay, I admid that I can be a little bit too rude, because there is language barrier but you have no idea how many shows I have watched after RR ended and I had time because I was sick at home. 

I wait the day either Sanaya or Ashish comes back on tv, but I am afraid that might take some time 😭

No, you are right - RR has no parallel - I was also really sad to see RR end. Sanish chemistry I think surpassed the previous show I liked

Watch some of the popular shows on TV and see how childish they seem in comparison to RR
Originally posted by tvbuf

No, you are right - RR has no parallel - I was also really sad to see RR end. Sanish chemistry I think surpassed the previous show I liked

Watch some of the popular shows on TV and see how childish they seem in comparison to RR

Childish... WELL SAID! 👏
Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
I watching it... let's see how long.😊
Hey dear
Missed you around. Hope u re doing good
Life is too boring with RR and sanish
Am watching the new GK show. Something nice for me till sanz or ashish come back
Was pure delight to see sanz bday segment. Hopefully she comes back soon with a super role.
RR and sanish set the bar very high that is very hard to enjoy another show.
Fingers crossed we hopefully get to see sanish together sometime soon
Originally posted by SPraba

Hey dear
Missed you around. Hope u re doing good
Life is too boring with RR and sanish
Am watching the new GK show. Something nice for me till sanz or ashish come back
Was pure delight to see sanz bday segment. Hopefully she comes back soon with a super role.
RR and sanish set the bar very high that is very hard to enjoy another show.
Fingers crossed we hopefully get to see sanish together sometime soon

hello dear

at first I couldn't bring myself back to the forum

Yesterday I saw 6/20 and 7/22 segments - gosh Sanish is amazing - and this is after seeing all kinds of shows on TV recently

no one can match Sanish in acting or chemistry, and no show can match RR in magic

Too bad RR ended

Yes, I will visit every once in a while

Can't bring myself to watch that Humsafars show

Even ADHY - the man is such an MCP

Oh well, waiting for Sanaya's show 😛