The day my dream came true <3

Posted: 9 years ago
So it was just another normal day as I went about preparing for my exams and when I logged in FB after a while during my break,I found out that San's bday segments were to come!!! For the very first time,in all these years I had sent my gifts to the IF address provided. Now, there was one segment right before her birthday and then there were 3 parts to this gift segment and since I love San so much and I make it a point to see each and every segment of her's ,I started to watch it. First,I saw part 1 of the gift segment and in both this and the previous bday segments,there was no sign of my gifts so I was like okay so many people are sending her gifts and I was just happy that at least she would have received them and would see it later and resigned myself that way.

And then I started to see Part 2. And that moment came. So all of a sudden. So unexpected. So ethereal. Firstly she opened the gift from this member called Ivy Regina (I saw this video a zillion times so I remember her nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) and then I saw the green envelope cover,the one which I had packed my gifts in, which Mohit had taken in his hands as he prepared to open the next gift. I WAS SPELLBOUND and that moment literally stood still. I WAS LIKE NO... Then she opened it and saw the card which I had bought and I was still in denial because I thought someone else would have sent a similar one and THEN she read my name and my college VIT University,Tamil Nadu and I WAS SHOCKED! I started crying the next moment!

She read my name as Abhinay Balan but my name is Abhinaya πŸ˜³ she missed the 'a' in the end due to my squiggly handwriting I guess,sooo cuteπŸ˜† She saw my card,from page to page and started gushing over it!!! I could not believe it. I started sobbing. It was just so overwhelming. She liked the Lord Ganesh and Lord Krishna Murti I gave her (knowing how much she likes her Gannu ❀️ ) and even the birthday plaque <3 She said how much she loved the card and how colourful it was and all the while I was just watching her looking at the gifts I got her and I just.. have no words at all...😭 In that moment I fell as if she was right in front of me😭😭 IT WAS AN AMAZING FEELING! I'm still sooo overwhelmed and sooo touched. 

Really thankful to India Forums,Ruchika M'am and the entire team for making my dream come true!!! ALSO,this is the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT ever <333 My birthday was on the 8th incidentally!😳 

Sharing some pics here from that part of the segment for you all😳 I just hope and pray that all of you also get to feel this soon ,it is just a beautiful feeling :')

Mohit saw that blue gift first and then she wanted to see who it is from..

When she took my name <3

When she gushed over how beautiful my card was <3 I never expected that she would like it sooo much! πŸ˜­β€οΈ I'm sooo touched β€οΈ

She liked my Lord Ganesh and Lord Krishna murti too :') Gannu in her words πŸ˜†

And the birthday plaque I gave! AWWW <3 

I'm just so indebted to India forums and Ruchika di for giving me this moment <3 SO SO BLESSED β€οΈ Love you Sanayaa! πŸ€—

P.S Mods,this is the very first time this has happened to me hence I wanted to make a separate post on it! Hope you guys dont close it πŸ˜³ Thank you πŸ€—
Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
Abhinaya, very happy for you.πŸ₯³ Those were really wonderful gifts. 
Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
Awww...
The gifts which you gave were really nice dear...I think after reading your name,she said that she studied in ooty n she told something in tamil I guess 😊
Happy belated birthday dear 😳
Happy for u πŸ˜Š

Belated Happy B'day
Originally posted by psagars

Abhinaya, very happy for you.πŸ₯³ Those were really wonderful gifts. 
Thank you so much dear πŸ€— I'm so glad you liked them😳
Originally posted by .Shakti.

Awww...
The gifts which you gave were really nice dear...I think after reading your name,she said that she studied in ooty n she told something in tamil I guess 😊
Happy belated birthday dear 😳

Thank you so much sweetie πŸ˜³ Yes she saw Tamil Nadu on the envelope and then said Ooohh and added that she has studied in Ooty. Then she was like 'Tamil Illai' 'Tamil Theriyadu' which means she doesn't know Tamil πŸ˜† SO CUTE! I was just awwing throughout πŸ˜† Thank you sooo much once again πŸ€—
Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shonasandy

Happy for u πŸ˜Š

Belated Happy B'day
Thank you so much Shona! πŸ˜³πŸ€— And thank you for the wishes :') Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
Awww...so happy for u
An party to banti hair πŸ₯³
First toh, Belated Happy B'Day,Abhinaya πŸ₯³

Feeling so happy for you.You are right It was Big B'Day treat for you. Thanks for sharing your experience n feelings. Loved your gift. Very nice choice. πŸ˜Š
really happy for you...and belated happt bdy dear