Qubool Hai

Maybe...Just maybe

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dnt know how many of you watch KKB but there was a sbs and even news headlines saying the male lead Abhi was going to slap Pragya but as far as I recall it didnt happen. He just raised his hand, yelled and controlled himself. Of course, thats a revenge shaadi story but anyway it was hyped but didnt happen ðŸ˜† We were waiting n nothing happened lol Also one of GK's earlier shows had a seperation track (which was probably the worst track on the show IMO) where the male lead said something not so nice to the female lead n she packed her bags n left... Now here the slap spolier seems true but maybe just maybe one of the above possibilities is true and Sanam leaves because of what Aahil says maybe about her parentage or status or something really mean? Now I would love if all the spoilers r false n the makers give us a pleasant surprise but that seems ðŸ˜† Not so possible lol Now the postive side in me is being hopeful but the practical side in me is def waiting for the worst lol now the rest is up to the CVs lol   Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh all these spoilers are giving me anxiety.. Hope none of them comes true, especially this slap one.

In another news, anyone else humming "Junoon tere Ishq Ka" or am I the only loser!

😳Edited by Booteefool - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand. Is slapping and raising a hand all these writers know and have for "drama." it is sickening. 

And what's worse is that they  release spoilers of it, as if it's just another high point or drama or whatever.. What is wrong with society?

I hope like anything he won't slap her. Him even raising his hand is not okay. Now that can be tied in with his childhood if he himself realizes the gravity and is sickened. And he himself should question himself and realize he needs to work out his issues and stay away from Sanam till then. But honestly such a track is not going to be handled with the depth needed. 

Aahil really shouldn't raise his hand on her, and it's sad that this is what amounts to creativity...that they can't think of anything else for separation and drama.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont think aahil will slap sanam!!!
and i dont want this separation track!! they can make an amazing serial without having to separate the leads..
want saahil to remain together,
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I don't understand. Is slapping and raising a hand all these writers know and have for "drama." it is sick and disgusting.

And what's worse is that they release spoilers of it, as if it's just another high point or drama or whatever.. What is wrong with society?

I never understood that either. I get that it happens a lot in real life but why encourage such behavior by repeatedly showing it on tv shows which are meant for entertainment. 😕
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I don't understand. Is slapping and raising a hand all these writers know and have for "drama." it is sickening. 

IKR! The reason I was waiting for it in the other show was because the male lead has demeaned the female in every way possible from her looks, to dropping her on the dance floor and even telling her he wants to cut her like an apple ðŸ¤¢ Its suppose to b a joke but it makes me sick. When the slap didn't happen I was like praise the lord, they drew the line somewhere lol Even him raising his hand to hit her was not fine but since he did so many wrong things, it showed that he can draw a line. Too much of a drastic change can't be expected anyway. But it def doesn't go with Aahil's character. 

And what's worse is that they  release spoilers of it, as if it's just another high point or drama or whatever.. What is wrong with society?

There are so many other ways to show drama. The spoilers or promos make us argue against it while so,e of the aunties rub their hands in delight waiting for the scene. We cant entirely blame the writers since some people enjoy this drama. But like I said they can def avoid it! 

I hope like anything he won't slap her. Him even raising his hand is not okay. Now that can be tied in with his childhood if he himself realizes the gravity and is sickened. And he himself should question himself and realize he needs to work out his issues and stay away from Sanam till then. But honestly such a track is not going to be handled with the depth needed. 

Trust me they cant handle it. The fact that they handled his abusive past pretty well was a surprise cuz I expected them to either forget all about it or not depict it properly. Part of the credit goes to KV for making Aahil's hurt and trauma seem real. But if they did show this, it would be a nice track since this is something he needs to get over before he becomes a father. It would def help if he distanced himself from Sanam and understood himself better. Once he worked out his issues, then no one can make him doubt himself in the future either. Also it would give Aahil a track of his own. But fingers crossed that the makers decide to create a separation track in a unique way, with the right amount of angst and intensity but keeping the essence of the characters and no sensationalized drama and violence. 

Aahil really shouldn't raise his hand on her, and it's sad that this is what amounts to creativity...that they can't think of anything else for separation and drama.

Still hoping for the best!  ðŸ˜•

Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago