Rangrasiya

Sanaya Irani Gift Segs {3 part}:WASSUP [Vid+WU+96 HQ Pix*] - Page 12

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

n I am from Delhi. 😛 I am also not very concern for my name. Family members/relatives called me 'Jackie' (my pet name). But,Mom always calls 'Joy'. My Friends are so lazy so,I am only 'J' or 'Jo' for them.

When,I was making I-F user ID,I had no idea abt any other typical name so,used small n very simple my own name. 😆

Are you really from Delhi, Joseph?? ðŸ˜ƒ I am asking because by now I know, Delhi boys are lazy. We heard one Delhi boy say that in the segment, we have another Delhi boy, we know as BB, who admits he is too lazy to even sign in to IF, his favorite line is, CP(Copy-paste) karo na...😉 you, on the contrary are anything but lazy, going by these amazing posts you make... 😛
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ivyregina

Joseph, 

I'm a bit late in doing this but better late than never. I would like to thank you for transcribing the interview and for pulling all the screenshots together. This has taken a lot of time and energy so hats off to you for a job well done. 

I found it really hilarious that she couldn't read my handwriting. It must have looked really awful as it was in cursive letters. Plus she thought I wrote that she had two boyfriends. I meant to say she enjoys her natal day with her family, in the loving arms of her boyfriend and other people who love her just like her fans. What's more, Mohit was game enough to play along with Sanaya's flippancy. 

Sanaya is loved by a lot of people from all over the world - desi and non-desi alike. Never mind if her shows last for 8 months or 3 years. The love she gets more than compensates for any ill logic tagging along TRPs. The mere fact that gifts from different parts of the world were presented to Sanaya goes to show how global Sanaya's reach is. Hence it's not enough to consider only the views of those who make up for the TRPs. I do understand though that from a commercial/advertisement point of view, the viewers in India would be the priority. 

Anyway, big thanks to Ruchicka Singh from India Forums whose patience and generosity in terms of time and effort for a stranger like me are very much appreciated. She has made fans from all over very happy. She has made all of this possible. Thanks for being our main link to Sanaya. May God bless you a hundred fold! You have made me smile from ear to ear as I watched the video segment in the departure lounge of the airport. 

Hi Regina !!
                      Thanks for your appreciation.😳 Feeling so happy for you😊 Actually,I was clueless that who is that person thanks for giving your intro 😛 We really enjoyed your letter part. 😆 It was full of fun. 😊 By the way,her writing is also not very good so,don't feel embarrass. 😆

I am totally agree wid your take on TRP system. MJHT n Rangrasiya was not chart buster in Indian TRP chart but,both shows were so popular between youth audience n overseas viewer (in other Asian countries too).

We can't judge A good or Bad show only on the basis of TRP points because we know,Its not a reliable parameter to judge a show strength n their popularity.

Ruchika is real gem because,she always works hard for catch these memorable moments for fanz. Happy journey !! Hope,you'll be join us soon. 😊

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Are you really from Delhi, Joseph?? ðŸ˜ƒ I am asking because by now I know, Delhi boys are lazy. We heard one Delhi boy say that in the segment, we have another Delhi boy, we know as BB, who admits he is too lazy to even sign in to IF, his favorite line is, CP(Copy-paste) karo na...😉 you, on the contrary are anything but lazy, going by these amazing posts you make... 😛

What...??😲 No way...we are not lazy.  (I mean, I am little bit too). If,you are talking about Big Boss then YES !! I agree, he is carbon-copy of Mohit Bhai sa...  Now,I stopped to send any PM to him because,I know he'll never chk those PMs But, 'Urgent' msgs n E-Mail always works...
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago