Hatred of fans make Bharat Chawda (Virat) 'upset'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Accolades and appreciation of fans is what keeps an actor going. But what happens when audiences take the character enacted by an actor too seriously and react overwhelmingly?

This is what has happened with Bharat Chawda, seen in Zee TV's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (Director's Kut). With the character having a past connection with Bhavna (Reena Kapoor), the marriage of Raj (Mishkat Varma) and Avni (Kanchi Singh) has been called off.

Now this development has caused fans to start hating Virat, Bharat's character. But fans have taken things too personally and have started venting against real Bharat. "I have been bombarded with hate mails and comments on my forum pages. Some of the comments are really harsh and hurtful. I am really upset over the fact that viewers who have till now shown so much love have suddenly turned all negative for me."

Remind him that this proves his caliber as an actor, Bharat responds, "Of course I feel happy that my character has managed to be so convincing, but after back to back negative roles, I don't want people to hate me so much that I am typecast as a villain. I would actually need to stop taking up grey shades if this is to happen."

"All I want to tell my fans is that hate my on screen character as much as you want but continue your love for Bharat. Being an emotional person, your response really matters to me and seeing you guys bashing me online is quite sad. I really hope to continue entertaining you all and in return just need your good wishes and support."

Koi nahi Bharat, fans do love you!