happy for colors 9pm to 10 trp - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by kate_austen

While love story Rangrasiya' will go off air on 19 September, the 9 pm love story Beintehaa' will be shifted to 11 pm Monday to Friday from 22 September, opening up a new time band for the channel. Confirming the news,
Colors CEO Raj Nayak told TelevisionPost.com, "We have got good feedback for Beintehaa', with the show displaying an upward trend and the characters being loved by the masses. Honestly, it's been only one year since the show launched and the tracks are really opening up now. So a good show should be given another lease of life, and the nature of the show is such that it is more metro-oriented. We feel that if the audiences are watching it at 9 pm, there is a loyal viewership for it and they will continue to come and watch it at 11 pm." 

😃😆😃

seriously laughing my ass off!! .. wondering what he is thinking now! ... considering with all the promotion the show has been getting, it only managed to get a trp of 0,5 ... 

and BB has a trp of 1,8 .. same as RR in the beginning .. and BB was promoted like hell, and has Salman Khan but still 1,8 ... 

Today is such a good day, yaar!!  

sadly this tread will be closed soon  
Edited by TearGold - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

🤣   

😃 Karma and stuff...hehehehhe...i dont normally bother other shows i dont watch...but i just couldnt resist commenting this time...😳 I guess its time for Mr nayak to eat humble pie... Or. Am expecting too much from him???
Edited by kate_austen - 9 years ago
loyal viewership 🤣 where are they...i think it got better trp at 9pm because of RR as many of them used to switch on to colors 5 min befor rr started so it helped it  gain trp...
RR is no longer generating any ratings. Hence there is no purpose to discuss ratings of other shows in this forum.

Topic Closed
RR DT