happy for colors 9pm to 10 trp

Posted: 9 years ago
BBos 9pm to 10 trp  is 1.8 it was the same as RR but only for9.30pm and BI at 9pm used to be 2 but after time change it is  0.5 trp.
Edited by vanitha3d - 9 years ago
Colors ...you can go to hell!!  Please axe all your shows .. as it is all crap is only running on it. ðŸ˜† Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
in all this mess RR is axed stupid channel, hate ittt( i can press this key a longer, till i come down)
Don't want to bash any show but Trp is low for the show even after it getting weekly promos?! 
And people called RR a flop and made fun of it for having low Trps. There honestly was never a big difference in Trps and the other show always got repeats and promos. Seeing that BB isn't doing that great either, all I can say is 'Good luck Rangeela' ! ðŸ˜ƒ
stupid channel, axed our RR, hate ittt
Originally posted by -Sanayaholic-

Don't want to bash any show but Trp is low for the show even after it getting weekly promos?! 
And people called RR a flop and made fun of it for having low Trps. There honestly was never a big difference in Trps and the other show always got repeats and promos. Seeing that BB isn't doing that great either, all I can say is 'Good luck Rangeela' ! ðŸ˜ƒ

@bold.. correction there... its 'daily'

Originally posted by shona_arhilover

@bold.. correction there... its 'daily'

Ya you're right. ðŸ˜†

While love story Rangrasiya' will go off air on 19 September, the 9 pm love story Beintehaa' will be shifted to 11 pm Monday to Friday from 22 September, opening up a new time band for the channel. Confirming the news,
Colors CEO Raj Nayak told TelevisionPost.com, "We have got good feedback for Beintehaa', with the show displaying an upward trend and the characters being loved by the masses. Honestly, it's been only one year since the show launched and the tracks are really opening up now. So a good show should be given another lease of life, and the nature of the show is such that it is more metro-oriented. We feel that if the audiences are watching it at 9 pm, there is a loyal viewership for it and they will continue to come and watch it at 11 pm." 

😃😆😃

All I can say is , Mr.Nayak should change his magnifying glass with which he scrutinizes the potential of any show ...

Mr. Nayak, time to take back your words..

Originally posted by kate_austen

While love story Rangrasiya' will go off air on 19 September, the 9 pm love story Beintehaa' will be shifted to 11 pm Monday to Friday from 22 September, opening up a new time band for the channel. Confirming the news,
Colors CEO Raj Nayak told TelevisionPost.com, "We have got good feedback for Beintehaa', with the show displaying an upward trend and the characters being loved by the masses. Honestly, it's been only one year since the show launched and the tracks are really opening up now. So a good show should be given another lease of life, and the nature of the show is such that it is more metro-oriented. We feel that if the audiences are watching it at 9 pm, there is a loyal viewership for it and they will continue to come and watch it at 11 pm." 

😃😆😃

🤣